GDT: Game 59: New York Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets - 6pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Man the regular season is long.

I used to love it when I was younger but in todays day and age with how little the regular season translates to the playoffs, we’re currently B+ students fighting for an A in a pass-fail class

Just stay healthy. It’s hilarious with how this season has gone that the President’s Trophy is a legit possibility

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
a0Wga67.jpeg

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Hate that Vally uses all-situations for these so keep in mind there’s bias there, but it does match up with what I’ve seen with teams throwing a lot of garbage on net lately. If Igor’s playing like his old self, that’s a complete waste of time letting him get set into a rhythm. Still think they need to be better at defending off the rush in the NZ, but their overall offensive attack has been better lately too (you’re welcome Kyle Smith ;) )

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Hate that Vally uses all-situations for these so keep in mind there’s bias there, but it does match up with what I’ve seen with teams throwing a lot of garbage on net lately. If Igor’s playing like his old self, that’s a complete waste of time letting him get set into a rhythm. Still think they need to be better at defending off the rush in the NZ, but their overall offensive attack has been better lately too (you’re welcome Kyle Smith ;) )

We're winning without the PP carrying. That's encouraging.

If we get all aspects running hot at the right time, ( as it's true for some contenders ) we have a shot at the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad