Post-Game Talk: GAME 58 - No puck luck in OT but 3 points in Alberta isn't bad - Flames 3 BRUINS 2 F/OT

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
42WBXJb.png

yPIIllH.png

DyJRWBB.png

jbwf9AD.png

Game Summary

Event Summary

Full Play-By-Play

Faceoff Comparison

Faceoff Summary

Time On Ice: CGY

Time On Ice: BOS

Roster Report

Shot Report

Last edited:
Reactions: sooshii

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Happy to get a point. This game would of been over if they played the 1st period like the 2nd and 3rd. Effort was there in those periods. But the guys battled. Can't be mad. Get the point. No injuries. Move onto the next one.

Really impressed by Lohrei. Big boy minutes. You can tell he's very comfortable this call up. Asserting himself. Joining the rush. Having the d get down low was a good change by Monty.

Sleep well, folks.

@Mr. Make-Believe I hope you had a good time at the game despite the loss!

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
they played hard. Slow start was not surprising.

Lohrei has to play the rest of the year. He is the most skilled offensive defenseman they have, and sure he'll make some mistakes in his zone, but face it so do all the vets. And under no circumstances do you consider trading him, unless it is in a deal for a legit #1 center
Rather move Lindholm then him .That's my opinion anyhow .Lohrei is special talent. I saw it tonite on a breakout where it was just a wow moment.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Team fighting for the Atlantic division and possible president trophy in February with losing legendary Bergy and Dk. Were spoiled silly. I thank the magician Mr Don Sweeney with that magical wand that this team is in the race. Unreal.
The Clagary announcer mentioned during the game that the foundation of the BRUINS is their goaltending. He was spot on.
Over these last two seasons both Linus and J-SWAY have been exemplary. Their consistency in keeping the BRUINS in most games is nothing short of amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad