GDT: Game 58: New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers, 3pm ET (Game on ABC, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
This is going to be tough for ESPN to shit on us today going for our 10th straight being tops in points percentage but this intro is trying its best to do so with the back handed compliments

Not to mention I heard how many teams are better than us in the east even Detroit being the best in the league right now? That was something

Ahh Ray “man Rangers are lucky they have shesterkin even though he sucked all year otherwise they wouldn’t be winning right now “

That pretty much summed up his intro
I really like Ray, I think he's the best colour guy out there. But it's pretty obvious he's biased against the Rangers. Last Sunday was actually surprisingly neutral by his standards, considering he's an Islanders guy.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Is ESPN + not streaming yet for anyone else or will I not be able to see it? I'm sure the game hasn't started but I can't watch the pregame?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hakuna Matata, it means no worries for the rest of the day. It’s our problem free philosophy, Hakuna Matata.

Enjoy the game!

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
When I was younger they used to sell really cheap sneakers at my local supermarket - Foodtown. They were all just in a cage and had sizes like 5 - 7 and 7 - 9 We called them Foodtown flyers and you were mocked if you wore them.

Then I started calling Philly the Foodtown Flyers. It fits.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
I want to see how angry Torts can get today.

Reactions: Baby Duck Homme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad