GDT: Game 58: New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers, 3pm ET (Game on ABC, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Finally, an afternoon game so the rest of my night can be miserable after a loss instead of just going to bed after a loss.
How can anyone be negative with a 9 burner, and our long awaited 1st pick OA has finally started to play like he can. I'm excited for this. Team is transitioning well into the "New, New York Rangers"

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
go on....

Have to use sharing sites. The code for image sharing still works, it‘s when you copy and attach files that is the issue now.

So it’s a pain in the ass, because its all code and links when I’m doing the GDT, but once it takes, it’s all good.

Edit: It looks like the attached images are working for now. Let’s hope it stays…….

IMG_5488.gif

Last edited:

jwelles17

Apr 23, 2012
The now available $125-150a after fees assembly room tickets are actually great seats if anyone is going. Get there early and you can get one of the best hockey views (up high) in the house. No blind spots and can see the whole game.

Reactions: Clark Kellogg

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
Nice to be on a 19 game winning streak but lose this game and it's like you lost 20.

But win today and tomorrow, it's like you won 30, but lose both games, you're back at losing 25.

...SENIOR JOE! THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE!

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I can see Konecky vs Trocheck? That would be a solid scrap. 2 good players with skill that fight. I wish Mika had that bite in him. He’s a big guy but a pillow sadly. Hope he scores 5 today haha

Reactions: Number 9

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Have to use sharing sites. The code for image sharing still works, it‘s when you copy and attach files that is the issue now.

So it’s a pain in the ass, because its all code and links when I’m doing the GDT, but once it takes, it’s all good.

Edit: It looks like the attached images are working for now. Let’s hope it stays…….

View attachment 824557
In short it's the HFB's hosting that is glitching (apparently).

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
LETS KEEP IT GOING

10 is a nice number

It's amazing what happens when we dont have a shit schedule...

Reactions: DoTheBlue

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Expect big time games from Savannah Chad, Forrest Gump and Ricki Lake

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: tlk

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
BTW, Mika has 35 points in 42 games against the Flyers. That includes his Ottawa days but he only had one season he didn't hover around PPG against them, the season he had those two 6 point games. If you take out those games even in those seasons he's PPG against them. He's good against the Flyers but it's a myth that he's some monster against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad