GDT: Game 58: New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers, 3pm ET (Game on ABC, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Flyers need the points ....so might be a good idea just stick to hockey today but if they get aggressive then it might be a good day for Rempe to play coy and maybe let them draw a penalty or two ......I can't believe I just said that , Then...once we get a lead...feed them knuckle sandwiches the rest of the way . Somebody mentioned Tro fighting....that IMO is not a great idea . We now have guys that can do that and I would not want to lose our top center .

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Flyers need the points ....so might be a good idea just stick to hockey today but if they get aggressive then it might be a good day for Rempe to play coy and maybe let them draw a penalty or two ......I can't believe I just said that , Then...once we get a lead...feed them knuckle sandwiches the rest of the way . Somebody mentioned Tro fighting....that IMO is not a great idea . We now have guys that can do that and I would not want to lose our top center .
No need for our best center to fight

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
J1dVesW.png

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Yeah, that's probable. But, my money is on Cuylle against somebody willing as the 1st fight.
Rempe will kick back a little, just to get the feel of the ice.

They have a cool thing going on at the Flyers board. It's a prediction thread, wish we had that here. Funny thing is, when I checked there were 14 Rangers over Flyers predictions. ZERO the other way around. WTF? Are they trying the old reverse jinx thing? Lol
They're exactly like the fans here and everywhere else.

During an extended winning streak, a bit of optimism drops in.

Go down 2 goals and it's back to total doom and gloom.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Anyone know why ABC feels the need to have a constant upper right promoting the next game in during an actual hockey game?

Bring it in after TV timeouts & lose it

So stupid.

It's just taking up space

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Why is Igor starting instead of Quick? I guess they really want to dial Shesty in now that he has been good for two games straight, otherwise can't figure out the reason. Seems like a perfect Quick game to me.

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

Number 9

What rhymes with Gagne?
Oct 14, 2008
Park City, UT
Why is Igor starting instead of Quick? I guess they really want to dial Shesty in now that he has been good for two games straight, otherwise can't figure out the reason. Seems like a perfect Quick game to me.

I'm thinking they want to get him in a groove build up confidence as the #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany