GDT: Game 58: Montreal Vs Arizona Sticky Bandits - 7PM - FSAZ

Top 3 stickiest?

• Total voters

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
The kids showed up tonight. Man is Keller fun to watch.

Imagine this group of youngsters who are starting to figure it out, OEL, Stepan, Goose, and Demers continuing to not disappoint, hopefully not trading Max, Strome who is seemingly (slowly) developing, Merkley and Crouse who are figuring it out in the A, and one of Dahlin/Svechnikov/Zadina/Tkachuk... fast forward 2 years and we might not all be on sui watch as fans.

Oh and can't forget about KConn- 2018-19 Norris winner.

Too bad the hockey gods hate us and will make sure none of those things happen

Last edited:

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Is it me, or has the team played better now that they ditched the weed whacker commercial?

latest

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

I liked what RT said in his presser when asked what is different and he said the vets are pushing their game to another level and are pushing the young guys. He said he was preaching that all season, to push each other which was not happening early on. He hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: kbay

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Well, half of this is still true.

Jinxed it haha. But I'll take the result woo!

Raanta did indeed have another good game. Isn't it nice when the team can pull out a victory even when some mistakes are made? Not having a super razor thin margin for error really helps. Especially for this young team. Great on Raanta also for waking the team up. I still can't believe we finally beat Price. This WOULD be the season it would happen haha.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Carey Price's chronic fatigue issue really helped us out last night. Five goals on twenty shots against. And yet they didn't pull him.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Few observations from last night:

OEL seems to have had a switch go off in the last half dozen games, he's way more engaged, jumps into plays quickly and has picked up his phtsical game. Not sure what changed that but could be something as simple as a conversation about his future. Eitehr way he's been much more than the player of last year and a half.

Perlini has that knack that good goal scorers have. First goal last night sounds like a miss hit from behind the net yet it goes in, you don't see that kind of result from scrubs.

Raanta is really rounding into form, I'm still rather nervous about signing a new starter to either term or dollars but he has looked very good this season.

I know I have written before that I don't go to many games these days as I don't see any value, well I can see this team being worth watching and it's not about winning. I was entertained for most of the game as the guys were working hard, that is just as important as winning as the team competes for people's entertainment dollars. Winning would be good as well.

Another funny play last night that I don't know if everyone saw, OEL made a major booboo at the Hab's blue line. Montreal raced on a two on one with I think Perlini chasing. OEL sticks Perlini in the back and pushes him right back into play.

Not a Coyote but that Mete is going to be a player.

Keller is highly skilled, I'm not used to see a Coyote like that.

Reactions: Sthlmyote and MIG

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Few observations from last night:

OEL seems to have had a switch go off in the last half dozen games, he's way more engaged, jumps into plays quickly and has picked up his phtsical game. Not sure what changed that but could be something as simple as a conversation about his future. Eitehr way he's been much more than the player of last year and a half.

Perlini has that knack that good goal scorers have. First goal last night sounds like a miss hit from behind the net yet it goes in, you don't see that kind of result from scrubs.

Raanta is really rounding into form, I'm still rather nervous about signing a new starter to either term or dollars but he has looked very good this season.

I know I have written before that I don't go to many games these days as I don't see any value, well I can see this team being worth watching and it's not about winning. I was entertained for most of the game as the guys were working hard, that is just as important as winning as the team competes for people's entertainment dollars. Winning would be good as well.

Another funny play last night that I don't know if everyone saw, OEL made a major booboo at the Hab's blue line. Montreal raced on a two on one with I think Perlini chasing. OEL sticks Perlini in the back and pushes him right back into play.

Not a Coyote but that Mete is going to be a player.

Keller is highly skilled, I'm not used to see a Coyote like that.

I did see that push in the back to get him there! It apparently worked out enough haha! Agreed on Perlini too, he's got the goal scoring touch. Also on OEL being solid. And Keller. Etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad