GDT: Game 58: Montreal Vs Arizona Sticky Bandits - 7PM - FSAZ

Top 3 stickiest?

• Total voters

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
If Keller ever fights, I hope he does better than Semin did. If you've seen it, you know exactly what I mean haha.

Let's do this Yotes! Excited to watch some more hockey.
Everyone should watch the Semin slap fight at some point.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I like Heeter and Biz a lot. The best duo we've had since Strader and Pang. I'd be quite happy to fire the current TV crew and save some cash by simulcasting. Wouldn't be the first time this team has done that very same thing.
I'd be ecstatic. I made it about 10 minutes into the blackhawk game before I muted the tv, I had forgotten how bad our current group of jackasses is.

Reactions: Yandover

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
If Keller ever fights, I hope he does better than Semin did.

Actually, come to think of it, a Keller-Byron fight would probably be more challenging for Clayton (despite Keller having a 1" and 10 pound advantage on Byron).

Or... a Keller-Gallagher bout might be fun to see as well (he's fought plenty, but I don't think he's ever won from my limited research/viewing).

Or...a Keller - Mete (if he plays) row might be fleetingly interesting.

Truthfully, I'm not a big fan of fighting, so I just try to come up with the most ridiculous bouts I'd like to see :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Sthlmyote

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I hope KConn scores another tonight, just to keep the meme alive. 4 goals 2 assists in his last 7 games.

Reactions: SniperHF

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
We haven't had a GDT poll in a while, so poll added.

Also Wedge is apparently good enough to back up.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Martinook and Richardson on a 2 on 1 bearing down on you? That's only marginally more intimidating than a Rieder breakaway.

EDIT: Apparently Raanta can go from right to left very well.

Reactions: Jakey53

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Montreal apparently doesn't bother trying to stop odd man rushes. Keller tried too hard to force that pass IMO. It didn't develop fast enough for a good shot from the trailer so it ended up being just as low percentage as if Keller shot it himself at a bad angle.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
We've had multiple odd man rushes and a breakaway with nothing to show for it. This is the kind of shit that comes back to bite you in the ass.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Let's keep Keller.

Probably won't win Calder, but should bust 20 goals. Very good rookie year.

Last edited:
Reactions: kbay and doaner

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Price with his own gem of a save.

Coyotes were dead last in high danger chances last I looked, quite a few in this game.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Well, if it weren't for some goalie magic at each end, it would probably be 4-2 Coyotes right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad