SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:habs @ :coyotes
7PM
FSAZ

_-KjEJoN_400x400.jpg

Apparently Montreal has 2 in a row so now we get the benefit of facing a team on a B2B.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Why aint this thread sticky? Mod! I have a complaint!

Sticky! Sticky! Sticky!

Oh, and Go Yotes Go!

:D

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I dislike making GDTs stuck, last game was a big sacrifice for me. This one has sticky in the title that will have to do.

It's not only the fact I always try to growel for the mods, well, it's that too. But I do agree with you. Really.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Dream prediction:
Domi hattrick . Keller 3 assists
Score is 4-1 going into the third
Montreal fan throws a Habs jersey on the ice, goes to team store buys a Yotes jersey and shows it off on the jumbo tron
5-2 win. OEL with a PP goal. Dvo with the stake in the heart. Hf board meltdown.

What will happen
Cousins scores early on the first unit PP
Go down 1-3
Comeback after a KConn snipe and a "greasy wrister" by Reider, that is actually a shot that piddles in past Price.
Lose in shootout after Stepan breaks his stick, Hammer tries to do a spin move and Martinook shoots wide

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Drouin fights Keller
Domi fights Schlemko
Cousins with a Hat-trick

If Keller ever fights, I hope he does better than Semin did. If you've seen it, you know exactly what I mean haha.

Let's do this Yotes! Excited to watch some more hockey.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I like Heeter and Biz a lot. The best duo we've had since Strader and Pang. I'd be quite happy to fire the current TV crew and save some cash by simulcasting. Wouldn't be the first time this team has done that very same thing.
Completely agree. Only a matter of time before NHL Network or NBC gobbles up Biz for a national gig...he's that good. Let's enjoy what time we have left with him.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad