GDT: Game 58: Columbus vs. Boston | 2/16 7PM EST

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Honestly I have not noticed Rachel much at all lately...which is not a compliment to him.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
hes playing with ahl caliber players on the fourth line.. what is he supposed to do

I do understand it...but lack of impact is lack of impact. he really played best on a line with Anderson.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Brinkley and Edwards are the worst homers and whiners I have heard around the league. Brinkley originally complained about a high stick to Bergeron after his goal that wasn't called...despite the fact it was a Bruins' stick that hit him in the face.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I am thinking about going to the Bruins game next Monday. The Garden can be a pretty intimidating place to wear the opposing team's sweater in the stands. Nice people, good fans but very passionate. Knowing my luck C-Mac will play that game :(

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I am thinking about going to the Bruins game next Monday. The Garden can be a pretty intimidating place to wear the opposing team's sweater in the stands. Nice people, good fans but very passionate. Knowing my luck C-Mac will play that game :(

THE Garden is in NYC :sarcasm: :laugh:

Just a friendly dig.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus

The fans can't be nearly as bad as listening to Edwards is. What jersey you wearing?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Trust me, growing up in NY I know MSG is "THE Garden" but now that I am in New Hampshire...Boston Garden is "the garden".

I only have one sweater...no name on the back...its an original CBJ crest on the front with the bug on the sleeve...in white. I always wanted to wait until a player was worthy of putting on the back but would be useless now...putting a new player on an old sweater would look funny.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Trust me, growing up in NY I know MSG is "THE Garden" but now that I am in New Hampshire...Boston Garden is "the garden".

I only have one sweater...no name on the back...its an original CBJ crest on the front with the bug on the sleeve...in white. I always wanted to wait until a player was worthy of putting on the back but would be useless now...putting a new player on an old sweater would look funny.

Just tape 'HORTON' on the back lol.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Rough night for Seth Jones. Three turnovers on one shift late in 2nd. Tyutin may be best D tonight. Prout.... Well, he's just Prout. I really can't stand the player

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Agreed that was a bad sequence for Jones. He's gotta cut those down. We need Tyutin to look good so we can move him by the deadline.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Damn...Calvert has been so close so many times tonight! Gotta get rewarded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad