Pre-Game Talk: Game #57: Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings - Monday, Feb. 3rd 4:30PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
@patersonjeff13 mins
#Canucks say Y. Weber sent back to VAN. Really hope the guy's Olympic dreams haven't been derailed.

@BradZiemer1 min
Sauve call-up means #canucks will have 5 left -hand shots and just one rightie (Corrado) on defence Monday night against

@forevercanuckJan 30
#Canucks new slogan: "We are all injured"

ihaveyuidonttouchme

MrShiftbyShiftGuy
Feb 21, 2009
Vancouver
www.youtube.com
@patersonjeff13 mins
#Canucks say Y. Weber sent back to VAN. Really hope the guy's Olympic dreams haven't been derailed.

@BradZiemer1 min
Sauve call-up means #canucks will have 5 left -hand shots and just one rightie (Corrado) on defence Monday night against

@forevercanuckJan 30
#Canucks new slogan: "We are all injured"

lol that was a good laugh

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Detroit are as banged up as we are, but they have Sheahan, Nyquist, Jurco, Tatar who can and have filled in well.

We don't have one young forward in the AHL that good.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Okay, so apparently we're the new Calgary Flames? I mean, I know we're not exactly elite anymore, but hearing that is just a nightmare.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Oh we are playing a team in the playoff picture, not gonna score more than a goal this game.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Oh we are playing a team in the playoff picture, not gonna score more than a goal this game.

Yeah, we should be real scared of a team that could find itself as far down as 13th place in the East with a single loss.

Real scared.

Try again.

Attachments

• quaking.jpg
    quaking.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 10

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Yeah, we should be real scared of a team that could find itself as far down as 13th place in the East with a single loss.

Real scared.

Try again.

Considering we were dominated by WPG I don't see why I should change my opinion.

SnapIt

Feb 19, 2013
Are Vancouver scouts in attendance for Nyquist? :sarcasm:

Hopefully Henrik is back for this game. He was out practicing this morning..

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Well now, to screw off this stupid superstition I had..I'm buying a new hat.

I balked on the fact that if I get new gear, the Canucks would suck..January came, didn't buy **** and the team played like ****

New hat on the way!

Pseudonymous*

Are Vancouver scouts in attendance for Nyquist? :sarcasm:

Hopefully Henrik is back for this game. He was out practicing this morning..

ugh i really hope not. take this time and the olympics break, hard to imagine any injuries that had him looking that terrible and going down that easily could be healed up that quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad