Pre-Game Talk: Game #57: Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings - Monday, Feb. 3rd 4:30PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

RETURN OF THE HUMAN VOLCANO
dtJ30Cf.jpg

large.png
@
large.png

WHEN: Monday, February 3rd, 4:30PM PST
WHERE: Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, Michigan
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Canucks

Daniel Sedin - Ryan Kesler - Zack Kassian
Chris Higgins - Jordan Schroeder - Alex Burrows
David Booth - Brad Richardson - Jannik Hansen
Tom Sestito - Zac Dalpe - Dale Weise

Dan Hamhuis - Frank Corrado
Alex Edler - Jason Garrison
Ryan Stanton - Yann Sauve

Roberto Luongo

Detroit Red Wings

Gustav Nyquist - Henrik Zetterberg - Justin Abdelkader
Tomas Tatar - Riley Sheahan - Tomas Jurco
Joakim Andersson - Darren Helm - Daniel Alfredsson
Drew Miller - Luke Glendening - Patrick Eaves

Niklas Kronwall - Jonathan Ericsson
Kyle Quincey - Daniel Dekeyser
Jakub Kindl - Brendan Smith

Jimmy Howard

Last edited:

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Return of Tortorella.......let see if he can bring back the December Canuck team

He cant score goals or keep them out of our net. Not much will change between him coaching and his right hand man coaching. We use this as a crutch and an excuse.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
He cant score goals or keep them out of our net. Not much will change between him coaching and his right hand man coaching. We use this as a crutch and an excuse.

So matching the team during the game can be made by anyone, you just have to be named "right hand man"? Laughable, that is all.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
I am positive that Torts can rally the team to it old form.....he can't score goals/stop goals but his message will get through to the team

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Henriks back supposedly or a good chance he is back. According to botch anyway he believed as of last night henrik would likely play this game when I listened to the podcast from team1040 last night.

Was interesting to hear his comments from the locker room in the peg. He also said daniel sedin is mentally down right now second guessing himself, he feels hes to passive.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Yeah, blame Sullivan when he didn't have Santorelli or Henrik. :laugh:

I dont think its his fault either. I think the D and Pk looks more lost since he tried to take over head coaching duties (which is his job as an assistant and likely did not have enough time to focus on as a HC). Hopefully he has some time to go over issues with the D core and PK now that torts can handle the head coach job, but were also completely decimated on the blue line as well.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Henriks back supposedly or a good chance he is back. According to botch anyway he believed as of last night henrik would likely play this game when I listened to the podcast from team1040 last night.

Was interesting to hear his comments from the locker room in the peg. He also said daniel sedin is mentally down right now second guessing himself, he feels hes to passive.

Mentally down right now? So our 7m man has confidence issues? Get over it Sedin. You're a goal-scorer. Start acting like it. Shoot that ****ing puck until you fall over.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Mentally down right now? So our 7m man has confidence issues? Get over it Sedin. You're a goal-scorer. Start acting like it. Shoot that ****ing puck until you fall over.

The thing is, is this better then the sedins spinning positives in someway like they have in the past? Typically we would hear were getting some chances its just not going in for us.

Hopefully its something hes working on fixing because we need him. And im hoping he see's his issues and can work on fixing them.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010

hang on fellas. i know we're getting torts back, and tahts a good thing, but is there any way we can replace him with "luongo321"? i think hes got the common sense wisdom and good ol' gumption needed to elbow grease some common sense into danny

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
The thing is, is this better then the sedins spinning positives in someway like they have in the past? Typically we would hear were getting some chances its just not going in for us.

Hopefully its something hes working on fixing because we need him. And im hoping he see's his issues and can work on fixing them.

Yes, either he says "we played well" and gets flak for it or he says about the opposite and... well, well.

hang on fellas. i know we're getting torts back, and tahts a good thing, but is there any way we can replace him with "luongo321"? i think hes got the common sense wisdom and good ol' gumption needed to elbow grease some common sense into danny

Sometimes it is so hard to tell a sarcastic joke from an opinion on these boards.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Is anyone going to be watching this for real? Or is everyone going to be watching the superbowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad