GDT: [Game #57] Dallas Stars @ New York Rangers – 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
No skate blade for Lindgren and Benn just rips it on net. Probably could've walked around him at that point

Reactions: Zapp

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm so confused as to why Harley isn't even a PP option. Like if you don't want him quarterbacking it then fine but at least have him as a shooting option

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I'm so confused as to why Harley isn't even a PP option. Like if you don't want him quarterbacking it then fine but at least have him as a shooting option
You’re confused? Spott is a dipshit that has Benn and Pavelski out there doing absolutely nothing. Not to mention, Harley’s shot is way more lethal than Miro’s.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
No skate blade for Lindgren and Benn just rips it on net. Probably could've walked around him at that point
Imagine if we scored on that play, Rags fans would be bitching again about the refs not stopping play. The other night Lindgren got hit with a stick up high on the follow through of a shot in the outdoor game and were complaining about that, even though they won the damn game...

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
IMO friedman slipped up and phrased something in an interesting way that made me think his source is hanifin’s agent but in that earlier Jeff marek show, when talking about Hanifin, Friedman said “he said Dallas is a team that likes him” and I’m assuming “he” is Hanifin’s agent.

Idk might be reading into it but give it a listen if you have time.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
You’re confused? Spott is a dipshit that has Benn and Pavelski out there doing absolutely nothing. Not to mention, Harley’s shot is way more lethal than Miro’s.
Pavelski has certainly hit a lull. I had to look it up, but this was the same time he had an 18 game goalless drought last season as well. It went from mid January to the first week of March. I think this is where we’re seeing his age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad