GDT: [Game #57] Dallas Stars @ New York Rangers – 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
ts1yTd7.png

GAME #57 – 2/20/2024 – 6:00 PM CT – BSSW
Madison Square Garden

Your Dallas Stars vs. the New York Rangers
34-14-8, 76 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 36-16-3, 75 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

HRLLjiu.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

GriAc84.png

New York Rangers

Some rags who ain't Stank

2fmwd0w.png

Last edited:

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Where everyone think he gonna play? Where everyone want him to play?

Robo - Hintz -
Benn - Wyatt -
Mush - Seguin -

Lots of options.

I think it will be with Seguin. I want it to be with Wyatt.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
According to yahoo sports Stankoven will play with Seguin and Mush and get sometime on the second PP

But, that's probably just speculation

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
It'd be funny if there was all this build up and then Duchene was good to go. :laugh:

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Petrovic's season debut: shift by shift commentary
Stankoven's career debut: I sleep

• Haha
Reactions: Zapp

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
If Duchene can't go I would hope they leave Steel up there with Marchment/Segs to be a placeholder until Duchene is back. Sounds like he's a GTD therefore why put Stank on that line if it's just for the short term. Not to mention Steel doesn't really look out of place with them, and he's earned the ice time.

I'd like to imagine Stank is called up for the long term, hence putting him along side Benn/WJ would make the most sense. WJ needs a real scoring threat on his line to fully break out. He's been carrying that line all year, and he definitely has another level of offense he can hit this year. Stank can possibly unlock that level without WJ having to be moved to the top line again.

Put those three together and let them build chemistry. If it works ... then heck we got another legitimate scoring line. If not, then Dadonov can take his spot back and Stank goes back down.

#justwinbaby

Gazmundo

Feb 11, 2024
Wrexham, UK
Midnight start here in the UK, however I want to see Logan in a Stars jersey, so I’m staying up (for a short while at least!). If PDB doesn’t start him I’ll be hunting him down next week when I’m over in Dallas.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006

I hope I’m just overthinking, but all the jerseys are in order of lines. Stankoven last makes me think he will be healthy scratch if Duchene is ok :(

MBTendy

May 6, 2009

I hope I’m just overthinking, but all the jerseys are in order of lines. Stankoven last makes me think he will be healthy scratch if Duchene is ok :(

It wouldn’t shock me if they give him a game in the press box and let him get a couple practices in before slotting in. It’s a conservative call.

If he doesn’t end up slotting in next game though that’s when i’ll start questioning DeBoer and staff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad