GDT: [Game #57] Dallas Stars @ New York Rangers – 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
It wouldn’t shock me if they give him a game in the press box, letting him get a couple practices in, and be with the boys before slotting in. It’s a conservative call.

If he doesn’t end up slotting in next game though that’s when i’ll start questioning DeBoer and staff.
PDB should grow a sack and let him do play tonight! We want Stanky

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
It wouldn’t shock me if they give him a game in the press box and let him get a couple practices in before slotting in. It’s a conservative call.

If he doesn’t end up slotting in next game though that’s when i’ll start questioning DeBoer and staff.
1708469786244.gif

This is Stankoven we are talking about. He does not need “practice”.

1708469945344.gif

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
It wouldn’t shock me if they give him a game in the press box and let him get a couple practices in before slotting in. It’s a conservative call.

1708470993890.png

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Its the NHL, not house league
If you can make the argument that Dallas is a better team without Stankoven tonight than with, please make that argument. Being good to your players by being straightforward, ie Yes you're in, no maybe so, maybe not and we'll bring your parents to not watch you play is just dumb and bush league.

I have no issue that they want Duchene in the lineup. I have a serious issue that they think Dellandrea is a better choice once you've gone and made the callup. Either don't call Logan up or play him. Anything else is Mickey Mouse.

Reactions: Blindsummit

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
If you can make the argument that Dallas is a better team without Stankoven tonight than with, please make that argument. Being good to your players by being straightforward, ie Yes you're in, no maybe so, maybe not and we'll bring your parents to not watch you play is just dumb and bush league.

I have no issue that they want Duchene in the lineup. I have a serious issue that they think Dellandrea is a better choice once you've gone and made the callup. Either don't call Logan up or play him. Anything else is Mickey Mouse.
You’re making a big deal over nothing. He spent all morning travelling and didnt even practice with the team

He’s 20 years old. He will be fine.

Reactions: northstars and LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad