GDT: Game 57: Coyotes @ Sharks - 8:30 PM - FSAZ - Late Night Hockey

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Have all of our GDTs been this dead recently?

There's a small amount of active posters missing... Gives huge impact when that was the quality posters. I say "no" to your question, but that's unscientifically.

But I sometimes wonder if there are less commercials in the Coyotes games. When , say, Raengers play, they need a lot more time to polish the ice somehow. And it must be easier to write a lot in the gametreads.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
We should have one GDT for the rest of the season so that a) we get past 3 pages and b) we show the HF world just how drained of not just this season, but the whole decade-plus of unremitting ownership agony.

Reactions: _Del_

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
We should have one GDT for the rest of the season so that a) we get past 3 pages and b) we show the HF world just how drained of not just this season, but the whole decade-plus of unremitting ownership agony.

If you put the numbers of post per page to 10 in your preferences, you easily get over 3 pages ;-).

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
So, the game. It's something about this games. Yotes manage to control the pace. Is it only the opponents? Are the Sharks going on a low gear? You think their coach gonna send them out in a higher pace?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Tough screen, nice goal.

It's interesting how little noise there is in the arena in terms of music and such. Coyotes constantly play stuff.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
If we lose, I'm blaming @O23L. And Marek Langhamer.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Wedge been lucky at a couple of occasions. But I'll take it.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Coyotes are totally out of gas. Valiant effort in this game but all the PKing and back to backness has taken its toll.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad