Kevin Connauton -- Alex Goligoski

Antti Raanta
Scott Wedgewood

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
This GDT is much less sticky than the last one.

I fixed that:
upload_2018-2-13_10-49-47.png

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
48 US states are weird for changing their clocks around, Arizona and Hawaii are not weird.

Try working with clients all over the country and keeping the timezones in order, especially around the timezone changes. It's a really strabge thibg ti do but I wish everyone stayed the same, or we changed with everyone else.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Damn we've been Wedgewooded

I'd have run Raanta out there again. Season is over who cares YOLO. Wedge's pinball rebounds have been killers lately. Rest Raanta the next game, I want 2 in a row.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
They are probably worried about injuring Raanta again. Would you really want to see him out for the next 10-15 games? We ain't gonna win the 1 OA pick in the lottery--at least with Raanta in net, the games are somewhat less infuriating to watch.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
They are probably worried about injuring Raanta again. Would you really want to see him out for the next 10-15 games? We ain't gonna win the 1 OA pick in the lottery--at least with Raanta in net, the games are somewhat less infuriating to watch.

Perfect game for the backup-goalie. Away-game, back-to-back, no expectations. Wedgewood gets an opportunity to show he deserves to be in the NHL.

So hoping team is lit up by yesterdays big win. To hell with Dahlin. He goes to Edmonton, Chicago or Montreal anyways. And I'm sure there are hells who looks like that.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Stuck with the radio for the 1st. Will be interesting to hear if Biz has improved since the last time I heard him, which was opening night.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

I'd have run Raanta out there again. Season is over who cares YOLO. Wedge's pinball rebounds have been killers lately. Rest Raanta the next game, I want 2 in a row.

Careful.... people will think you subscribe to the Tippett School of Running Goalies Til They Drop Dead. :naughty:

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

Being just across the Bay from Oakland, maybe they were able to get some left over Fred Biletnikoff stick-em for Wedgewood to use to keep the rebounds down.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Archibald was in. Has the Sharks commentators here. Seems decent. And the game to, so far.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Cousins kicked the goal out of position one quarter of a second before the puck was in, but goal? I'll take it! :-D

Edit: still hanging when the puck crossed. Excellent.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Boedker. Who else. Are we supposed to be surprised? Anyhow, no way Wedge could save a goal on a tip that close to him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad