GDT: Game 57: Coyotes @ Bruins - 1PM - FSAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
If we had a team full of prime Vrbatas who could spot pick the high corner all day I wouldn't mind shots going high/wide. But we both play off the rush and have shit for shooters for the most part. Even our "good" shooters are mostly deception based rather than actually can just outright fire it.

But because we play so much for offense off the rush, we're missing out of key zone time that relieves pressure on D by blowing pucks wide constantly either creating board battles we won't win or just outright creating a transition for the other team. Even if we're bad at playing sustained offense in the o-zone we'd never know it because we never get the freaking chance to try.

Reactions: Fuhrious

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Hjalmarsson to the box. I know it is counted as a good penalty, but with the Bruins PP, and Hjalmarsson out, that is a surer goal than just letting him shoot unobstructed.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Good teams don't really improv. They know where each other is going ahead of time because they've executed a set play in practice a hundred times. It doesn't really get any clearer than that Bruins PP vs the Coyotes major PP.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
The worse thing in the world is that we're going to miss the playoffs and don't have a 1st unless we win the lottery with either the 1st, 2nd or 3rd pick.

The good news is that we've got #1 Fist Overall Lucky Charm in Hall. #CrossingFingers

Reactions: Lyotes

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Sorry guys, I'm going to go ahead and tune out because it was 1-0 when I started watching, and now...

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
This team was done a little before that “must win” sharks game. They’re toast. Not good enough to put together a win streak to keep teams below them behind. This team is trash and has been for almost two months.

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
It becomes so glaring how bad our coaching is on the power play when we play someone with a good power play. Again, I will say Chayka, this is all on you. You picked the coaches and the soft players. At this point, I want a different GM, it is apparent that even if Chayka does change something it will be just to replace a soft player with a soft player, or a coach with no game management skills with another. Chayka you are the problem.

Reactions: _Del_ and JTPoni23

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
FIRE THE COACHING STAFF

SEE IF SOMEBODY, ANYBODY ELSE CAN GET MORE OUT OF THESE VETS

CONOR GARLAND CANNOT BE OUR BEST PLAYER EVERY SINGLE NIGHT

Reactions: _Del_

Ad

Upcoming events