Post-Game Talk: GAME #57: Canucks 2 vs. Sharks 7: Wow! What a debacle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
gudbranson with the up the middle turnover right to a shark. Seriously Green if you have any balls (or brains for that matter) you will bench his ass

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Just watched the Kane jumping Stecher thing. How did Stecher get a minor and Kane not get ejected? That was vicious...

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
What do ya do....
NkQzClY.gif

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
And the Canucks Org wants to sneak into the playoffs and play the Flames or Sharks? Yeah ok.

If you have designs on the playoffs it shouldn’t be to get crushed. It should be because you can actually compete. This team as it stands certainly can’t compete.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Just watched the Kane jumping Stecher thing. How did Stecher get a minor and Kane not get ejected? That was vicious...
It's been how it goes against Van for.a.long long time Kane kicks Giddy thats damn dangerous Giddy gets called for.not liking it GB is.that little weasel guy Burrows made.look bad and Van has been paying ever since.
Never piss of a mini me commish or else.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
It's been how it goes against Van for.a.long long time Kane kicks Giddy thats damn dangerous Giddy gets called for.not liking it GB is.that little weasel guy Burrows made.look bad and Van has been paying ever since.
Never piss of a mini me commish or else.

Ever since Burrows called out that referee Auger, we have not been getting any luck with refs since.

Reactions: Zippgunn

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Pavelski is one, if not the best deflection artists in the league.

Also I think the Sharks have been taking it easy on us, they pretty much score at will when they want. The Poo goal and the quick response goal was like they were saying "okay, we'll try again, F- you"!

Men against boys in this one.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Is it legal to rideshare Gudbranson to the airport if we don't charge

Oh I’m sure we can go fund me a nice Limo ride and first class ticket to who the hell cares.

Put it up now and it might be complete before the last 3 minutes tick off the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad