GDT: Game 57: Avs @ Jets - 6PM - I Can't Watch, Is it Over Yet?

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
Agreed. Super weak play from him there along the boards.

It's been happening a LOT lately. His passes suck, and he constantly turns the puck over. I'm not sure what's going on with him, but it might time to send him to his room without supper.

Reactions: missionAvs

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
Maurice is gonna raise some hell in the locker room and the Jets are gonna come out storming in period 2. The Avs will bend, crack and then collapse. Don’t need to be a fortune teller to see it coming.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Pretty decent period for our guys so might be best if we all turned the game off now because you know how well Jared prepares his team for the second period lol. Really liked Toninato that period same with Greer. 2/3 of the top line looked good. Landy and Nathan. The other one not so good. Hated that goal Varly let in. tipped or not from that angle that cant go in. Yah Jost should still be in Loveland and Sven should be in Denmark. I rather they play Dries over Sven.

Reactions: missionAvs

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
Maurice is gonna raise some hell in the locker room and the Jets are gonna come out storming in period 2. The Avs will bend, crack and then collapse. Don’t need to be a fortune teller to see it coming.

You just wait. Bednar is going to make more adjustments than a chiropractor!

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

Yep, 6-3 final is my guess. Jets score 3 in the 2nd to make it 4-2 after 2 periods. They get another early in the 3rd on Grubauer, before the Avs get one back late in the 3rd and then the Jets add the empty netter to seal the deal.

Like clockwork.

Reactions: ASmileyFace

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
Pretty decent period for our guys so might be best if we all turned the game off now because you know how well Jared prepares his team for the second period lol. Really liked Toninato that period same with Greer. 2/3 of the top line looked good. Landy and Nathan. The other one not so good. Hated that goal Varly let in. tipped or not from that angle that cant go in. Yah Jost should still be in Loveland and Sven should be in Denmark. I rather they play Dries over Sven.

I’m honestly glad Dries isnt playing. I think he honestly really hurts the PK. I’d rather have Dries in than ghetto if Bednar stopped playing him on the PK

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
The breakaway has absolutely nothing to do with my hatred for him.
I still think we got a good 3rd liner/2nd line call up with him. I believe only playing 1 year of college kinda stinted his development. I think in 2 seasons he'll be a solid player. Also sophomore slump is a saying for a reason.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
That price better be coming down, because there is no way Rants should be making more, or even the same, as Kucherov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad