GDT: Game 57: Avs @ Jets - 6PM - I Can't Watch, Is it Over Yet?

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
THE COLORADO AVALANCHE
avs.jpg

VS

THE WINNIPEG JETS
paul-maurice-sad-winnipeg-jets-bench-640x360.jpg

:avs

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Kerfoot - Jost - Compher
Nieto - Soderberg - Calvert
Andrighetto - Dries - Greer

Girard - Johnson
Zadorov - Barrie
Graves - Nemeth

Varlamov
Grubauer

:jets
Connor - Schiefele - Wheeler
Laine - Little - Roslovic
Perrault - Lowry - Tanev
Lemieux - Copp - Appleton

Morrissey - Trouba
Chiarot - Byfuglien
Morrow - Myers

Hellebuyck
Brossoit

*Lines Not Confirmed​

AegonLeConqueror

Jan 4, 2018
Laine is in a slump. So I expect, in true Avalanche fashion, he will score 4 goals tonight. 2 on the PP (both cross ice passes) and 2 from turnovers at our own end.

Reactions: cgf and MacBradley

Tike Myson

Jan 1, 2019
USA
I expect the classic Colorado recipe tonight. a Winny blowout with flashes of hard work on our end with little to no results, turnovers galore, stupid penalities and multiple PPs with no results

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Jets fan coming in peace , you guys are friggin funny . :laugh: You guys can win this game just like we can , i like your team and think you still make the playoffs . :thumbu:

We love your optimism! But you’ll just run all of our Smurf’s over and obliterate is probably.

Reactions: Jets 31

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Laine is in a slump. So I expect, in true Avalanche fashion, he will score 4 goals tonight. 2 on the PP (both cross ice passes) and 2 from turnovers at our own end.

Fully expecting this to happen.

Jets fan coming in peace , you guys are friggin funny . :laugh: You guys can win this game just like we can , i like your team and think you still make the playoffs . :thumbu:

You wouldn't be saying that if you'd followed this team the past 2 months.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Wow, I haven't checked his stats in a while. He has 2g in his last 24 games. 6 points in his last 24 games.

OUCH
Ya it hasn't been pretty , and Ehlers has been out for over a month now with injury . See i told you guys you can win this game just like we can . :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->