GDT: Game 56: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 7:00pm EST CBC, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
If it gets rough,who's got the edge? I'm going with the Habs,not sure who their best tough guy is at this point,Kadri? AKA ratface.
Don't know if that would favour either team, but the Leafs have the guys to take advantage of powerplays, usually led by Marner. Give him more ice and he will create quality chances. Agree though, without Matt Martin, don't know if they have a tough guy.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Don't know if that would favour either team, but the Leafs have the guys to take advantage of powerplays, usually led by Marner. Give him more ice and he will create quality chances. Agree though, without Matt Martin, don't know if they have a tough guy.

I'm sure if you ask Sports media across the country outside of Montreal, they'll spin this as things won't get rough because of the awe and fear inspired by Pig-Nose himself.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Haven’t watched TVA in a long time.......is it me or Lavoie has become creepier and worst as a journalist??

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Haven’t watched TVA in a long time.......is it me or Lavoie has become creepier and worst as a journalist??

He amaze me how he asked question with the answer he wants in it and when he translate the answer, he makes it sound like it was all coming from the player. And i really can't stand how he kept asking the other team's players how great Montreal is (as a city or as a team)

Reactions: jaffy27

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
I checked their board,we've been lucky all year! and the Jets were tired from of all things....Jet lag!
A few from TO are going to the BC for the 1 st time and were wondering what it was like and they said it was a dull atmosphere!
I understand that Leafs fans talk about dull atmosphere ; too drunk to realize where they are :laugh:

7-1 Habs !

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
He amaze me how he asked question with the answer he wants in it and when he translate the answer, he makes it sound like it was all coming from the player. And i really can't stand how he kept asking the other team's players how great Montreal is (as a city or as a team)
I just caught the part with Drouin and I’m like WTF?? Lol

Reactions: Milhouse40

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
Psyched for this one! Hope to see some animosity. This rivalry is looking good for the first time in a loooong time. 3-1 Habs

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
If the Habs wants to win this one they must stay away from the penalty box as much as possible.
I expect a high tempo, high scoring game tonight....but i don't expect the Habs to spank the Leafs like they spanked Winnipeg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia