GDT: Game 56: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 7:00pm EST CBC, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Does anyone remember Price pulling this move?

EwM4PFj.gif

I was literally just thinking about this during the Winnipeg game. That was awesome!

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I checked their board,we've been lucky all year! and the Jets were tired from of all things....Jet lag!
A few from TO are going to the BC for the 1 st time and were wondering what it was like and they said it was a dull atmosphere!
Lol the ACC or whatever it's called now is very dull. My dad who is a go hard leafs fan agrees that the bell center is where it's at.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
I checked their board,we've been lucky all year! and the Jets were tired from of all things....Jet lag!
A few from TO are going to the BC for the 1 st time and were wondering what it was like and they said it was a dull atmosphere!

Underdog role ftw ... The great Equalizer wears #31 on our team .

To be Honest that 1st WC spot seems like the best spot to be in if the Isles keep #1 because we would face them Rnd 1 then face the winner of a battered WSH PIT rnd 1 matchup

Reactions: Victorius

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Leafs have been really good on the faceoff dot as of late. That will be a key, as well as not taking penalties.

Danault line needs to contain Tavares/Marner and then I think we've got the upper hand.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Let’s go! So excited for this game. I hope we kick the shit out of them

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
If it gets rough,who's got the edge? I'm going with the Habs,not sure who their best tough guy is at this point,Kadri? AKA ratface.

Laughs are soft af! They struggle against big physical teams all the time.

We might be smaller on paper but there's no doubt in my mind we're tougher than them.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
kadris a *****,he wont do anything,i do however think it will get nasty and im looking foward to it

I could see Mountain Man pinning him to the ice and Rat face #2 (Marchand will always be #1) flailing away at Weber with his arms not reaching him.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
not sure whats going to happen tonight... If we come out strong we will be okay, but if were flat were done.

So, if we play really well, we might have a chance to win this and, if we really suck, looks like we won't?

Thanks. Keep that one saved somewhere because you can repost it for any game, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino