GDT: Game 56: Preds vs. Devils | 7:00 PM CST | Fox Sports TN | The Boys are back in Town!

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Carter Hutton: Sieve. Three straight games with softies. Hopefully he doesn't reach double digit softies for the third straight game.

Gah - the goaltending is horrific.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
We had some really good chances on that PP and Schneider saves them while Hutton gives up 2 goals. The Jagr goal he was screened but that one by Elias was horrible.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
We had some really good chances on that PP and Schneider saves them while Hutton gives up 2 goals. The Jagr goal he was screened but that one by Elias was horrible.

Neither are justifiable. At all. They were horrendously weak weak goals. ONE WASN'T EVEN ON NET!!!!

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Horrendous misread by Hutton on the first goal allowed. I'm still trying to get a good angle of how the second got through. Looked like it got under the arm ... not sure if it went in clean or deflected off Weber. Sadly, those two shots negated a solid 30 minutes of play from Hutton.

Expecting perfection from Hutton is insanity. Needing three goals against Schneider has the team in a bad position. Just need a strong 3rd to come back for a win ... it has happened this season ... once.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
How the hell can we only manage 2 shots in more than half the third period of a game we pretty much have to win against a team that not only played last night but played overtime last night??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad