GDT: Game 56: Canadiens @ Coyotes - 2/15/16 - 7PM

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I don't think it will effect his price that DM is willing to give. He has been the same player with the same inconsistency for the last number of years, but it may effect his UFA value. Every year we go through this same BS from Boedker and it just kills me why he can not be more consistent.

I think DM has a price in mind, agreed. Maybe Bods will be more likely to accept DM's offer, being in a slump, knowing it might effect his UFA value. Verby kind of lucked out when he snagged the 5 mill offer, so we will see. I used to want to sign him, but I now think we are better off paying up for Yandle as a UFA and letting Martinook and other ELC wingers take Bods spot. I really think that top 4D, 1C, 2C, are way more important then wingers, unless it is an elite winger like Patrick Kane and a few others. Domi/Duclair/Reider are 3 out of 4 top 4 wingers, I think we can find a fill in for the 4th.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I think DM has a price in mind, agreed. Maybe Bods will be more likely to accept DM's offer, being in a slump, knowing it might effect his UFA value. Verby kind of lucked out when he snagged the 5 mill offer, so we will see. I used to want to sign him, but I now think we are better off paying up for Yandle as a UFA and letting Martinook and other ELC wingers take Bods spot. I really think that top 4D, 1C, 2C, are way more important then wingers, unless it is an elite winger like Patrick Kane and a few others. Domi/Duclair/Reider are 3 out of 4 top 4 wingers, I think we can find a fill in for the 4th.

I don't think Yandle is even on DM's radar.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
All aboard the yotes bandwagon, be forewarned though it'll probably come to a sudden stop, and then explode starting with this tough stretch we have starting next game.

Well then, luckily this bandwagon is only going to last 2 more hours ;)

edit: I thought the habs were playing the Yotes, that thrashing we got last game was so bad I already forgot about it :laugh: Sorry, I'm off this bandwagon and off to join the Avs' bandwagon for an hour or so, sorry :(

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

edit: I thought the habs were playing the Yotes, that thrashing we got last game was so bad I already forgot about it :laugh: Sorry, I'm off this bandwagon and off to join the Avs' bandwagon for an hour or so, sorry :(

Lol, I was there last year, go tank go.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

I thought the punchline was gonna be him telling where he wanted the Coyotes to go (as in, what city).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad