:habs @ :coyotes
7:00 PM
FS-AZ

l92CxVR.png
|
4znmr3i.png

Post-Sharks Reaction:

Season Series vs MTL: 1-0-0
11/19/2015: The Coyotes held on to a 3-2 victory after building up a 3-0 lead. OEL scored the game winner and Smith was the first star stopping 31/33 shots.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Surprises Tricia didn't make this gdt

Well it's been left to me so much lately that I've just started making them :P.

I don't like making them so if anyone want's a specific one please post it in the sticky thread. Prefer to have the thread up the night before or at least early morning on the day of for relevant pre-game discussions such as they are.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Well it's been left to me so much lately that I've just started making them :P.

I don't like making them so if anyone want's a specific one please post it in the sticky thread. Prefer to have the thread up the night before or at least early morning on the day of for relevant pre-game discussions such as they are.

I've lost my passion for making them, myself. Used to love it.

RIP :(

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
It's hard to find original narratives for these once-a-year opponents. Yep, MTL ... they got history. And Subban. *yawn*

I'm in London, ON for the Knights / Flint Firebirds game this afternoon ... will look for Yotes / Habs at the bar later. Here's hoping that Max and Chris combine for about 6 goals today.

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014
It's hard to find original narratives for these once-a-year opponents. Yep, MTL ... they got history. And Subban. *yawn*

I'm in London, ON for the Knights / Flint Firebirds game this afternoon ... will look for Yotes / Habs at the bar later. Here's hoping that Max and Chris combine for about 6 goals today.

Whatever you do, don't go to the bull and barrel, awful place.

The Works is pretty close to the arena, probably one of the better bars around.

You should get to see plenty of Dvorak points :naughty:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
The 2014-2015 Coyotes season killed a lot of things.

Yup, but this season should have given long suffering Yotes fans cause for hope. We probably will not make the playoffs, but man am I excited for the future! Love watching this years group of rookies (plus Rieder). Can't wait for the new blood to arrive next season...it's gonna be fun! :yo:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Yup, but this season should have given long suffering Yotes fans cause for hope. We probably will not make the playoffs, but man am I excited for the future! Love watching this years group of rookies (plus Rieder). Can't wait for the new blood to arrive next season...it's gonna be fun! :yo:

I'm with you.:yo:

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I'm with you.:yo:
Tonight is last game we'll be favored (if we're favored) before the deadline....Dal, STL, @Wash, @TB, @Fla, @Phi, @Pit follow. The schedule may be a blessing as we'll clearly be sellers and that's best for the future.

5 points out of a playoff spot, 5 points ahead of 28th place. if we finish bottom 3 and add either Fins, Chychrun or you know who, then a bright future becomes even brighter!

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Tonight is last game we'll be favored (if we're favored) before the deadline....Dal, STL, @Wash, @TB, @Fla, @Phi, @Pit follow. The schedule may be a blessing as we'll clearly be sellers and that's best for the future.

5 points out of a playoff spot, 5 points ahead of 28th place. if we finish bottom 3 and add either Fins, Chychrun or you know who, then a bright future becomes even brighter!

We don't have anything to sell other then Bods, and him being available has nothing to do with where we are at the TDL. You know we are going to go on a run anyway:)

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I did get a haircut recently and dye it black :)

I've spent most of the weekend trying not to cry and failing though.

Go through the motions and do your stuff. Strangely enough, the heart follows the mind and not the other way around. You will feel better.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Whatever you do, don't go to the bull and barrel, awful place.

The Works is pretty close to the arena, probably one of the better bars around.

You should get to see plenty of Dvorak points :naughty:
Part 1: two girls from Tinder disagree, and I'm meeting one of them in 30 mins :laugh:

Part 2: Went before the game. Had a burger with swiss cheese, bacon and creamy peanut butter. I am not kidding. It wasn't terrible.

Part 3: Dvorak got a goal and two assists, so halfway there ... come on, Max, get to work!!!!

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014
I did get a haircut recently and dye it black :)

I've spent most of the weekend trying not to cry and failing though.

I've got barely any sleep over the past couple of days. I thought being off work would help, but apparently the opposite, to much anxiety and time to think about what I don't want to :laugh:

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014
Part 1: two girls from Tinder disagree, and I'm meeting one of them in 30 mins :laugh:

Part 2: Went before the game. Had a burger with swiss cheese, bacon and creamy peanut butter. I am not kidding. It wasn't terrible.

Part 3: Dvorak got a goal and two assists, so halfway there ... come on, Max, get to work!!!!

:laugh:

College/party kids do like those kinds of places, I'm kind of the opposite haha.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Lindbackup hurt huh? Wonder what they'd do if he's out for a few weeks+. Smith isn't ready yet and the options on the farm are awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad