Post-Game Talk: Game 56 - Bruins 4 Arizona 2 F - BEEP!! BEEP!!

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
So, what do you think...I guess 2 games for Lauzon.

Should be one game because he has no record, but it looked bad. Bad choice hit all around. Put himself in a bad spot. Even though the substance is light, some grazing cheek contact. He’s a Bruin, so he’ll get 2 games instead of one.

Reactions: Ladyfan

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If Stepan was injured I think we’d be looking at a harsher suspension but he *might* get a game imo

it wasn’t great but I don’t think he was trying to take the guys head off

I’ve seen worse not get suspended, let’s put it that way

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
He made a couple nice setups today.Plays smart.Heinen will not be a Bruin soon is my bet.
My thoughts on Kuhlman remain the same as last season -- really like his game, but not happy with how miscast he has been. This team, if it gets a bonafide 2 RW by the deadline, could have pretty sick 3rd and 4th lines. Kuhlman and Blidh are better options IMO than some of the vets rotating in and out of the 4th line and on the wing spot on the third line.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Lauzon was not a penalty to me

he had no intention of trying to hit him high - he was just making a hit in the play

Crouse hit was premeditated and dirty

I’m 100 % right on this

I'm still pissed that Lauzon got a match penalty but Crouse only gets a minor penalty with a more blatant 'St. Louis' type hit to the head

NHL double standard officiating rears it's ugly head again

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I don't know how in the hell they can suspend Lauzon for his hit. He didn't leave his feet. He made contact with the body first. The head was absolutely NOT the primary point of contact. There was no revenge involved. Funny that you could argue that the hit on McAvoy was pretty much the opposite -- head was primary, and only, point of contact. Revenge could have very well been involved as well. Lauzon getting a match was one of the weakest plays this season in which a player has been booted. There have literally been dozens of plays I have seen this season throughout the NHL that have been worse than what Lauzon did with no suspensions resulting.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
efec1eca1f721e2c310f324af64f86d5d3c4777d.jpeg

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
what is that now … 5 game winning streak? outscored opposition 17-5?

and yet... a lot of the fans still think we are playing like... crap?

we arent strong enough... no depth... marchand must be hurt... chara is so old he cant keep people from going wide... McAvoy is looking like a bust

Washington and st louis are falling off... give them props for having strong seasons but not as strong as us... we are in first place and finished our mini-slump. we got like 2/3 the regulation loses of any team in nhl except 1... only 10 for us... minimum 15 for those guys

we dont rollover... we dont play dead... we battle battle battle and we win win win

our one and ONLY weakness is the rodeo... the trick shot competition... and that aint a thing in real time playoff action

im sorry boys and girls... you better plan on a lot of nights around the tv this june. looks like our team is going to be interfering in our summertime plans again
Not in the last five games they haven’t,they were for awhile there,which is to be expected,still think they need another top six forward.

aguineapig

Kuraly seems to have found a running mate with Bjork. Watching them fly in on the forecheck is like watching a couple of hounds chasing Lucky the Rabbit at Raynham Park. They disrupt the D and the possession King Coyle plays keep away and Tukka or Jaro have a minute to minute and a half R&R to catch up on their reading or grab a dog from the front row vendor. Sure Kuraly shoots it wide of a barn door and Anders would you please shoot more, but if it's down in their end, it ain't in ours.
And one more thing about the Cap'n. In the room after the game he said and I quote " I represent all the people who helped me on the way". Looking to make those folks proud instead of promoting himself. We all can learn from such an honorable soul.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
So, what do you think...I guess 2 games for Lauzon.

Should be one game because he has no record, but it looked bad. Bad choice hit all around. Put himself in a bad spot. Even though the substance is light, some grazing cheek contact. He’s a Bruin, so he’ll get 2 games instead of one.

hopefully none. Was a clear major, and reckless so I’m guessing he gets something. Whatever he gets Crouse should get.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad