Pre-Game Talk: Game #56 2/9 7PM - Sharks at BRUINS - The Dawn of Butch Cassidy and the Zamboni Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
ugh. people need to get over it ..claude is gone, the way they handled it is over.. its not like the organziation is not going to do something ****** again. hold your grudges thats fine.. me, ive been nothing but excited for change.. and so far im loving everything that cassidy is preaching, and his lines, and they way hes handled practices.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
In honor of the start of the Cassidy era, however long it lasts, I've decided to retire the Bill Guerin avatar folks around here loved so much.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
ugh. people need to get over it ..claude is gone, the way they handled it is over.. its not like the organziation is not going to do something ****** again. hold your grudges thats fine.. me, ive been nothing but excited for change.. and so far im loving everything that cassidy is preaching, and his lines, and they way hes handled practices.

This has nothing to do with Clode. Even though we are downgrading badly, I thought it was time for him to go because you can't fire players sadly.

The way it was handled is what is pissing me off.

Management are a bunch of gutless pukes.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
my hockey games are cancelled tonite.
think I can get seats for under $30 for the game tonite???
Ill be taking the commuter rail from Princeton

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
And as for last year, we had just as good a chance as anybody. Pittsburgh won it for Christ sake.

LOL. The Bruins lost 10 out of their last 14 games last season. Teams that do that have zero shot in the playoffs. Zero.

The Penguins won 14 of their last 16.

See a difference there?

Selling off because we are afraid of teams we have swept in the regular season? Talk about fear of competition. I don't understand that mentality. Competing is what it's all about. These guys that want to waive the white flag and not even try befuddle me. What kind of fan thinks like that?

You're confusing fan mentality with player mentality. It doesn't matter what we do/say. Our mentality has zero influence on the outcome of games. The players need to stay positive in the face of daunting odds. The fans? They can afford to be realistic about their team's chances.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The game will be played even though Boston is looking at 15 inches of snow as the Sharks and the NHL Officials are in Boston.

Cam Neely will be interviewed by Felger and Mazz at 4:20 PM Thursday on 98.5 WBZ-FM

Amanda(my daughter) flew home yesterday to see her 2 favorite teams play. It has already started snowing here in Southern NH.

I hope to get to Boston but this may be the first home game I miss this season.:(

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Part of me wants them to win, because I like the Bruins when they win.

Part of me want them to lose, so they start making the right roster changes (which should lead to more winning later.)

How about you guys?

For me I always want the b's to play well and win.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Maybe I'm in the minority but I want playoff hockey. To me there is nothing better. I don't give a rats ass about 2021. If Cassidy can get us on a win streak over the next 3 weeks and back into the hunt, then we should go out and buy him what he needs to keep it going through the playoffs. I liked being buyers last year. I was upset not because we were buyers but because we failed to make the playoffs despite being buyers. I hope if we are close we buy again. Just make make bigger and better buys and do whatever it takes to give us playoffs. I want playoff hockey and I want it now.

I want playoff B's hockey too. Mostly to give all of the young players experience.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
how bad is the weather there right now?

Snow is just starting but it is supposed to turn into blizzard conditions later today.

14 inches expected but with the wind there will be drifting.

I remember a game had to be postponed once because the people (security and concession folks) couldn't get to the Garden. I hope they do the right thing.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Snow is just starting but it is supposed to turn into blizzard conditions later today.

14 inches expected but with the wind there will be drifting.

I remember a game had to be postponed once because the people (security and concession folks) couldn't get to the Garden. I hope they do the right thing.

not worth sacrificing the safety of fans/staff for sure, for selfish reasons, I want the game to be played though

All those empty seats would remind me of the pre-Chia era:laugh:

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
The dawn of a new era

I"m very curious to see how the boys respond to this. I like some of the stuff Butch is saying, now let's see if it translates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad