GDT: Game # 55 | Vegas Golden Knights @ Tampa Bay Lightning | Slumpbuster

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GTutCERT.gif

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
They had 5 power plays in the first 3 periods and didn’t win. Nice to see that happen to the other team for a change.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This is my first post here. Original STH for the Bolts in 1992. Live in Reno now..Anyway, I feel for Carpenter. That run by Paquette was def a boarding. Hope he comes out of the fog and is fine going forward.
I respectfully disagree with boarding. Carpy had sent the puck less than half a second before the check. Clean shoulder check, Carpy was off balance when he was hit. Legal check with unfortunate consequences. He will be on vacation awhile.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I'd tell him on Twitter but he pretty much ignores me every time I say something contrarian to a point he's made.

He asked for suggestions on how to improve the team. Someone suggested that someone who know how to play hockey or at least skate should make these decisions. His reaponse: "that's a stupid idea."

Reactions: HanSolo

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Att sportsnet froze as tuck was taking his shootout attempt. By the time it unfroze, i just see Vas skating to the bench and the Knights celebrating. Kind of bs if you ask me. Didnt get to scream in celebration. Lol

Anyways, Go Knights Go!!!!

Last edited:

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
I respectfully disagree with boarding. Carpy had sent the puck less than half a second before the check. Clean shoulder check, Carpy was off balance when he was hit. Legal check with unfortunate consequences. He will be on vacation awhile.
The check would have been OK if it was at center ice or anywhere else. The fact it was 2-3' from the boards and Carpenter was put in there violently is the textbook definition of "Boarding". Unbelievable to me the refs didn't call it. And DoPS might have a look at it..

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
The check would have been OK if it was at center ice or anywhere else. The fact it was 2-3' from the boards and Carpenter was put in there violently is the textbook definition of "Boarding". Unbelievable to me the refs didn't call it. And DoPS might have a look at it..

We'll probably have to agree to disagree. There were MANY other calls and non-calls that led me to believe there may have been an officiating agenda last night, and I'm not prone to making that complaint.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad