GDT: Game # 55 | Vegas Golden Knights @ Tampa Bay Lightning | Slumpbuster

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Didn’t think it was DoPS worthy had it been called on the ice. Personally I felt 2 would have sufficed, but if they call on result as opposed to intent it would have been 5 and a game. It wasn’t a bad hit per se just in the wrong area of the ice.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Didn’t think it was DoPS worthy had it been called on the ice. Personally I felt 2 would have sufficed, but if they call on result as opposed to intent it would have been 5 and a game. It wasn’t a bad hit per se just in the wrong area of the ice.

It was identical to the hit on Pateryn early in the year.

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Some of my buds on the Bolts board don’t agree with me either, but they didn’t (truthfully) answer the question, “What if that was Brayden Point?” And yes, I’ve watched and played too much hockey, and known many pro-level officials to know they don’t have a bias or agenda..some nights, they just suck. Sometimes looking like they are favoring one side or another, when they really don’t.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Guys i have something very important to say that will shock every single one of you guys. Are you ready? Well here it is:

GO KNIGHTS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->