(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Probably the last arena on Earth where you want to try to snap a 4-game losing skid. With that being said, I think VGK keep this one close. Tampa's offense has not been firing on all cylinders lately and we always play Tampa tight.

Fleury must stand on his head and the 1st line needs to produce something.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Probably the last arena on Earth where you want to try to snap a 4-game losing skid. With that being said, I think VGK keep this one close. Tampa's offense has not been firing on all cylinders lately and we always play Tampa tight.

Fleury must stand on his head and the 1st line needs to produce something.
I agree, it's a tough situation. It will either continue the skid or be the beginning of another great VGK story.

4-2 Knights, Eakin empty netter seals it.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Things have been really rough for me in Duck land so I'd really like the Knights to at least challenge the Bolts offensively.

This is the place my teams have brought me to. That my standards are bottom floor stuff.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Things have been really rough for me in Duck land so I'd really like the Knights to at least challenge the Bolts offensively.

This is the place my teams have brought me to. That my standards are bottom floor stuff.

What amuses me is that VGK is on their franchise-long losing streak. 4 losses in a row. That's FOUR. The "Ohmagerd we're failing, I need to find a ledge" I see all over social . . . . :laugh:

How many teams would kill to tell you their worst losing streak is four games? In their sophomore year?

But back on topic.....I hear TBL will be gunning for a shutout tonight.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
What amuses me is that VGK is on their franchise-long losing streak. 4 losses in a row. That's FOUR. The "Ohmagerd we're failing, I need to find a ledge" I see all over social . . . . :laugh:

How many teams would kill to tell you their worst losing streak is four games? In their sophomore year?

But back on topic.....I hear TBL will be gunning for a shutout tonight.

I seem to recall a second year team that notched the NHL record with 17 losses in a row.

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Urgh, Not sure how much of this game I'll actually be able to watch. My internet speed is so f***en slow. So we'll see.

hangman005

Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
If you're getting the starty-stoppy thing, it may not be your internet. I'm getting it too, and my service is solid.
Nah I was try to play star trek online earlier, and was in a big battle and was lagging so bad I didn't accomplish anything lol.

hangman005

Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
In fact it was so slow at one stage, the speed test app on my phone was having trouble registering the slowness of it hahaha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->