GDT: Game 55 - The B's hope to extinguish the Flames | 7:07 PM NESN, TVAS, SNW, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Not sure if #27 has been mentioned on this thread yet, but it’s very cool that most fans really don’t give much of a thought about him any more.

That said, he still deserves to be booed
giphy.gif

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
By the way, an extremely unpleasant stat for tonight's game is that Calgary has the 2nd best away record in the league (Best: Bruins. We bat 720 pts% away from home). They're 16-6-5 or 685 pts%.
And the crazy thing is that they're only 500 at home (13-13-3).

In simple words, the Bruins are going to play the best away team in the league (outside of the Bruins) tonight. It's going to be a handful and they'll definitely need a very strong 60 minutes team effort.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Boy seeing the great Jean Ratelle on the NESN pregrame show really makes me wonder, is he one of the most unsung Bruins of all time? Ratelle was a great player and yes, he was a Ranger for a good chunk of his career, but he was a great Bruin.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
It’s been mentioned but this game has the potential to be a very intense game, particularly with Tkachuk and his antics.

Bruins can take advantage of he and a couple teammates indiscretions if they approach the game right.

Get a lead.
Extend the lead.
Pound them late if needed.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
By the way, an extremely unpleasant stat for tonight's game is that Calgary has the 2nd best away record in the league (Best: Bruins. We bat 720 pts% away from home). They're 16-6-5 or 685 pts%.
And the crazy thing is that they're only 500 at home (13-13-3).

In simple words, the Bruins are going to play the best away team in the league (outside of the Bruins) tonight. It's going to be a handful and they'll definitely need a very strong 60 minutes team effort.
Interesting. I didn't know that. Thanks.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
I hate to say it, but is Rene suffering? Not meaning that to be mean, but damn he slaughtered that anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad