GDT: Game 55 - The B's hope to extinguish the Flames | 7:07 PM NESN, TVAS, SNW, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Any idea what the lines are tonight? Also, is Heinen off both waves of powerplay now?
He was last game, but I think he may have been sick or something. He only played 9 minutes and no special teams time.
Scratch that. He played like 3 minutes on PP.

This should be a fun one.

Last edited:

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
It was because of all the penalty kills.
You are right. He played 3 minutes on PP against New Jersey. I didn't realize Debrusk only played 9 minutes too. Both should be good and rested for tonight.

When did he stop killing penalties?

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Looking forward to this one as well. Flames are an interesting team that we don't get to see that often.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
He was last game, but I think he may have been sick or something. He only played 9 minutes and no special teams time.
Scratch that. He played like 3 minutes on PP.

This should be a fun one.
Thanks for the reply! I was concerned with the low time on ice and noticed that Daily Faceoff claimed he was off both powerplays, something didn't seem right for me and I didn't see the New Jersey game.

Reactions: maxbme

LouisSleigher

Jul 6, 2013
SW Ohio
Remarkable thing about the 78 team's record 20-goal scorers was that they accomplished the feat back in the 70s when the level of scoring in the league was still relatively low, and not at the elevated levels that prevailed during the 1980s.

Very surprising that no team from the 80s ever matched that record.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
One thing for sure, stop with the lax play on D that we saw the last two games. Tighten the screws and the depth will carry the Bruins to victory. Don't do that and it won't be pleasant.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Thanks for the reply! I was concerned with the low time on ice and noticed that Daily Faceoff claimed he was off both powerplays, something didn't seem right for me and I didn't see the New Jersey game.
I dunno about daily faceoff, but if they are basing anything off that game, I'm not suprised its off. It was a weird one.

Reactions: JohnLennon

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
You are right. He played 3 minutes on PP against New Jersey. I didn't realize Debrusk only played 9 minutes too. Both should be good and rested for tonight.

When did he stop killing penalties?

When Marchand's suspension ended?

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
When Marchand's suspension ended?
That'd make sense but it looking more it seems like its been sporadic all season. He didn't PK nearly as much as I thought he did in Marchand's absence. Maybe he's PKing primarily as a sub for someone else when they're in the box. Anyone been paying closer attention? Its interesting.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Not sure if #27 has been mentioned on this thread yet, but it’s very cool that most fans really don’t give much of a thought about him any more.

That said, he still deserves to be booed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad