GDT: Game 55: Senators @ Avalanche (Government Edition)

TanguaySauce

Better Than BBQ
Jan 3, 2018
Shaolin Island
upload_2020-2-11_10-53-1.png

After a thorough beatdown last week, the Senators from Ottawa visit Denver to take on the Representatives of the Colorado Avalanche hockey team. Will the Senators veto the current Avalanche 4 game winning streak? Or will the Avalanche whip the Senators into allowing all of their goals to pass through without any opposition?

-- COL Lines --
Burakovsky - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Calvert - Jost - Nichushkin
Landeskog - Compher - Donskoi
Kamenev - Bellemare - Nieto

Graves - Makar
Girard - Johnson
Cole - Zadorov

Grubauer
Francouz

-- OTT Lines --
Tkachuk - Future 3C - Brown
Namestnikov - Tierney - Duclair
Ennis - White - Batherson
Paul - Anisimov - Boedker

Chabot - DeMelo
Reilly - Zaitsev
Hainsey - Goloubef

Hogberg
Anderson

upload_2020-2-11_11-2-46.png

All Hail President Kroenke (R), Vice President Sakic (R) and Speaker Bednar (R)

upload_2020-2-11_11-3-37.png

Representatives Makar (D-CAN) and Landeskog (D-SWE) arrive to the venue

upload_2020-2-11_11-4-31.png

Represenative MacKinnon (D-CAN) speaking on how to defeat Senator-backed motions

upload_2020-2-11_11-5-19.png

Senator Pageau (R-CAN) mulling over whether a switch to Denver is in his best interests

upload_2020-2-11_11-8-6.png

Senate Leader Pierre Dorion wondering how he can stave off impeachment for one more day

#DoItForNaz

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
At least we don't have the toughest schedule over the next three weeks without Kadri:

OTT, WSH, LA, TBL, NYI, @ ANA, @ LA, BUFF, @ CAR, @ NSH, @ DET

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Excited to see Kamenev for the first time. Forgot he existed for a minute there.

Hopefully another strong game from the Avs followed by Pageau being left in town. That 2nd line without Kadri/Bura off it looks a lot less dangerous.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Excited to see Kamenev for the first time. Forgot he existed for a minute there.

Hopefully another strong game from the Avs followed by Pageau being left in town. That 2nd line without Kadri/Bura off it looks a lot less dangerous.
Kamenev this year hasn't been impactful but hasn't been horrible either. I thought he was OK in his limited role.

Reactions: MackAttack26

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Kamenev this year hasn't been impactful but hasn't been horrible either. I thought he was OK in his limited role.

Have we ever seen Kam play with skilled linemates?

I'm a little surprised they haven't tried it. For all of the talk about appropriate roles and opportunities neither Greer or Kam have gotten a sniff at being given a chance at anything other than grinder or bottom six roles. Despite both having had near or at PPG AHL seasons.

Not that big of a complaint, but its interesting.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Surprised to see Nuke not on the top unit. Seemed to be working there

and figures I get to finally watch a game and we’re now missing a key piece to the lineup

Reactions: ibengals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad