GDT: Game 55 - CBJ vs DET - 7 Feb, 7pm, @Nat

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I feel the team should make a Bone Nash Gerb that just eat minutes in defensive zone and let Stenlund tryout at center with cam and gus or even let gus center or bem idk. Bone isn't really useful on that line, nether is Stenlund on the 4th.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I feel the team should make a Bone Nash Gerb that just eat minutes in defensive zone and let Stenlund tryout at center with cam and gus or even let gus center or bem idk. Bone isn't really useful on that line, nether is Stenlund on the 4th.
That would be a good 4th line....I’m not sure Stenlund is ready for a 2nd line role.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
That would be a good 4th line....I’m not sure Stenlund is ready for a 2nd line role.
I mean just one game and see. gus and cam can cover up for him a bit. at least they would produce scoring chances. if it doesn't work at all it's okay but I'd give a chance to someone else than boone.

right now all line but the first do nothing much.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I mean just one game and see. gus and cam can cover up for him a bit. at least they would produce scoring chances. if it doesn't work at all it's okay but I'd give a chance to someone else than boone.

right now all line but the first do nothing much.
I’ll agree with you Boone isn’t the right player to center Gus and Cam.

Reactions: Lumbus

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I’ll agree with you Boone isn’t the right player to center Gus and Cam.
also both Gus and Cam do ok when they take face off. not worse than Wennberg or PLD. Gus was center in sweden, I know it was 10 years ago but I must still remember right it's like bicycle. milano could play 2nd line.

Just try something else.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
also both Gus and Cam do ok when they take face off. not worse than Wennberg or PLD. Gus was center in sweden, I know it was 10 years ago but I must still remember right it's like bicycle. milano could play 2nd line.

Just try something else.
I’d be fine with Foligno centering Cam and Milano, moving up Gus with Bjork and PLD.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
this is something i've never said before but, Harrington has been the second best defenseman tonight (behind Z) for us. might be his best game defensively that I've saw him play in a CBJ sweater.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Well, it was pretty dominant statistically but a bit aggravating that we couldn’t bury Detroit. Oh well. Win is a win and we’ll take it. Way harder game tomorrow and Monday. Need to play better and concert on our chances.

easiest shutout Elvis will have. Only two decent shots for Detroit all night.

Reactions: ViD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad