GDT: Game #55: CANADIENS (24-23-7) at DEVILS (18-24-9) 7 p.m. ET; MSG, TSN2, RDS, NHL.TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
SARS was bigger as it took 2 month before WHO and the International getting notified.
43 people in canada died.

Coronavirus is not bad (yet). It's only bad in China.

14K cases vs. 8K for SARS, when it was all said and done.

This one might not kill as quickly but it's spreading faster.

WHO went from 'meh' to 'world emergency' in a heartbeat.

Reactions: llamateizer

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

Thank you very much for the info. Update completed on OP

giphy.gif

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
This should be as meh a game as we’ll see.

Kinda hoping for a barn burner for the Habs though. Would be nice to see Suzuki move into 2nd on the team in scoring as early as tonight!

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
I remember days not too long ago where GDTs would be 7-8 pages long before the 7h09 ish pm puck drop.

The wheels have officially fallen off. We're just waiting for people to stop showing up at the BC.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I remember days not too long ago where GDTs would be 7-8 pages long before the 7h09 ish pm puck drop.

The wheels have officially fallen off. We're just waiting for people to stop showing up at the BC.
The official sellout has ended for habs last season I believe.

Season ticket holders would be the best way to hurt them but it takes so long to get on the list doubt people will be dropping them

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
This should be as meh a game as we’ll see.

Kinda hoping for a barn burner for the Habs though. Would be nice to see Suzuki move into 2nd on the team in scoring as early as tonight!

It sure would!!! Suzuki gets very little recognition on the main boards. Oh well. :laugh:

I bet some nothing money they gave us on the Habs tonight. 200 some grand.

Bet on the Leafs and the Flyers last night, almost covered for my losses on the Toronto game with the Philly gain. What an HF world we live in.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
The official sellout has ended for habs last season I believe.

Season ticket holders would be the best way to hurt them but it takes so long to get on the list doubt people will be dropping them

Plus, company owners. From Gen X to Boomers, they all have a soft spot for the Habs. I've got money, let's support the Habs and impress my partners. Get season tickets.

Those will always be paid for, sadly.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
14K cases vs. 8K for SARS, when it was all said and done.

This one might not kill as quickly but it's spreading faster.

WHO went from 'meh' to 'world emergency' in a heartbeat.
The 3rd world, or those observing it.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017

Passion has been stolen by them.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
We are like 10 in this thread... Pretty sad. Where are the self-proclaimed "true Habs fans" ? The ones that want to make the playoffs and still believe ?

The troo fans are always the first one to jump ship. They'll blame the negativity while I'm appreciating the irony.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad