GDT: Game #55: CANADIENS (24-23-7) at DEVILS (18-24-9) 7 p.m. ET; MSG, TSN2, RDS, NHL.TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Lindgren confirmed.

source.gif

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Corona-virus confirmed.

Lose 4-3 in the shootout

Points from

Tatar,petry,Gallagher,Suzuki,Weber and poehling

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Corona-virus confirmed.

I don't know man I wouldn't joke about this stuff, they said a vaccine was 1 year+ out from now.... seen the movie Contagion (2011)? I hope containment on a world level works.

Students at Queen's University took it far enough in a party they made the news, insane stuff.

Flu-like symptoms and stuck-to-your-bed proper flu are two different things, luckily for Victor & Weal.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
I don't know man I wouldn't joke about this stuff, they said a vaccine was 1 year+ out from now.... seen the movie Contagion (2011)? I hope containment on a world level works.

Students at Queen's University took it far enough in a party they made the news, insane stuff.

Flu-like symptoms and stuck-to-your-bed proper flu are two different things, luckily for Victor & Weal.

what? Did I miss something?

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Maybe im a bad person but i think thats an awesome theme tbh takes real creativity

Good theme if it's handled right on a world level.

Right now they're failing at containing it. More to follow, but it's not in the books as "Humanity defeated Coronavirus" yet. SARS was a big ****ing deal, this is bigger.

Reactions: habsfan891

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Good theme if it's handled right on a world level.

Right now they're failing at containing it. More to follow, but it's not in the books as "Humanity defeated Coronavirus" yet. SARS was a big ****ing deal, this is bigger.

SARS was bigger as it took 2 month before WHO and the International getting notified.
43 people in canada died.

Coronavirus is not bad (yet). It's only bad in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad