GDT: Game 55 Avs host Kings @7pm MT. Hump Day Meme-o-Rama

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
If we’re being honest, she’s a terrible interviewer. It’s always tell us about ______

but who cares, we still love her
I'm watching the games on mute and when she's on I keep it on mute. She's an eye candy but I don't want the audio.

Reactions: Francesca13

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Newhook reminds me of Duchene in that first season. Before Duchene got visions of stardom he used his skating and hands to forecheck and attack the opposing puck carrier very well.
I feel like Newhook plays somewhat in between RoR and Duchene. Not as good on his stick as RoR and probably not as skilled as Duchene atm but has a good mix of both.

MoreLikeTurdCrapley

Jun 30, 2019
If we’re being honest, she’s a terrible interviewer. It’s always "tell us about ______"

but who cares, we still love her

I disagree. She often asks the bests questions. Granted she is competing against Chambers of all people, but she is good at her job. The fact that she is fine can be a boost, but in this case can cheapen the good work she has done, and give people an excuse to dismiss her.

MoreLikeTurdCrapley

Jun 30, 2019
Yeah she's fine. Unfortunately for female broadcasters being attractive is still a large part of it. She has charisma though which is a big part too.

She is fine, 10/10, but that can cause people to dismiss her as another hot woman broadcaster instead of appreciating that she has charisma and is good at her job.

Reactions: MonsterMack

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Equality means taking the blunt, unfiltered truth with no regard to chivalry.

If I can say Kadri sucks, I can say the same of any woman, double entendre be damned.

Equal rights for equal lefts?

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I’m a little uneasy about tomorrow. Hopefully the Kings have an eye on their off-season vacations. I’m not sure where the offense is coming from.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad