GDT: Game 54: Columbus at Calgary | 2/5 9PM EST

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
After watching him play a little tonight and the games against the Bucks a couple of weeks ago, his defensive zone play is no where near pro level yet. He has to start sometime, but that may be asking a lot from him now. He would be eligible to play for LEM I believe and someone may know better if he is able to slide and still have three years on his ELC if he plays for LEM

If he plays solely for LEM it has no bearing on his deal-still 3 years. Because of his age when he signed, if he plays less than 10 NHL games in the season his deal would slide also. If he plays less than 10 NHL games in his second year his contract would slide again.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Another fabulous pass leads to another Karlsson goal. Anyone still miss Wiz?

KlichkoBro*

Dougie Hamilton gets schooled again. How this guy got 6 mil. a year is beyond my understanding.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
If he plays solely for LEM it has no bearing on his deal-still 3 years. Because of his age when he signed, if he plays less than 10 NHL games in the season his deal would slide also. If he plays less than 10 NHL games in his second year his contract would slide again.

Thank you.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Calgary feed just showed a stat that CBJ have been shorthanded 191 times this year...
We are winning that stat as well.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
I wonder what the motivation has been for splitting up Murray and Jones tonight? See if their play can elevate the other defensemen? I mean they've looked so good together, I don't see why you would want to split them up. But, then again, I'm not an NHL coach...

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I wonder what the motivation has been for splitting up Murray and Jones tonight? See if their play can elevate the other defensemen? I mean they've looked so good together, I don't see why you would want to split them up. But, then again, I'm not an NHL coach...

My thoughts.

I mean Toots has looked downright useful paired with Jones.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus

They mentioned on tv we were having trouble getting our top d pairing against gidornio, so tires split them up so he can at least get Murray, or jones out their against that line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad