Hiller

Inactive
Bollig, Granlund, Nakladal

Injured
Wideman​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Cool. Big trade last night. :laugh:

NHL must have voided it. Looks like the Flames now.

Last edited:

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Will actually be watching this one so...

Head Says:
CBJ 2
CGY 3

Heart Says:
CBJ 2
CGY 1

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Not sure how much confidence I have in Forsberg

Bourque has been an anchor recently....let Boll play so at least we can win a fight tonight

Cam and Calvert score

5-2 other guys

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
High scoring game tonight. 5-4 CBJ. Jonesy gets his first goal in a CBJ, Wennberg starts a goal scoring streak tonight.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Third game in four nights... Edmonton to Vancouver to Calgary... Pretty brutal. Saw where Jackets didn't land in Calgary til around 4 am their time.

Gonna be verrrrry heavy legs. I've never made a prediction before on here but I'll go with

Calgary - 4
Hudler, Backlund (2), Frolik.

CBJ - 2
Atkinson, Jenner.

I predict a lot of powerplays between both teams and at least 2 power play goals in this game between both teams.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Third game in four nights... Edmonton to Vancouver to Calgary... Pretty brutal. Saw where Jackets didn't land in Calgary til around 4 am their time.

Yeesh. If they're as productive as I am after a red eye, this is going to be a long game.

Should at least be entertaining though, it's the Flames.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
If there isn't one page in the GDT by the end of the game, did they actually play?:D

Talk about a ground down fanbase. Me included.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
If there isn't one page in the GDT by the end of the game, did they actually play?:D

Talk about a ground down fanbase. Me included.

Probably won't see much action on this board until the trade deadline. Jackets playing out the string...again.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I know Korpi has been hot but I am surprised Forsberg didn't get a start here. Three games in four nights including a 38 shot OT and SO game the night before. Everyone needs a break some times.

jacketman10

May 18, 2010
Hilliard, OH
I am surprised as well. They played Bob in consecutive games after coming back from injury. And then he gets hurt again. But they also don't play until Tuesday. So that is probably why he is playing tonight.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Is there a more overrated stat than hits? I like a team that hits, but I don't think it serves a meaningful purpose for the most part. Columbus seems to lead every game and I think is among the hits leaders in the NHL and it seems to do not much.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I am more concerned that we are out-shot, out-faceoffed and out-scored every game. Only reason we won last night was Korpisalo. Can't put the much pressure on your goalie every game...regardless of who is in net.

I think blocked shots is a poor stat. Just means you let your opponent take more shots than you.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Probably won't see much action on this board until the trade deadline. Jackets playing out the string...again.

I am less concerned with who we get back and more interested in knowing which salaries we get to unload.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I am more concerned that we are out-shot, out-faceoffed and out-scored every game. Only reason we won last night was Korpisalo. Can't put the much pressure on your goalie every game...regardless of who is in net.

I think blocked shots is a poor stat. Just means you let your opponent take more shots than you.

I think blocked shots is a better use of a body than hits myself, but I agree with the other stuff. The out shot and out faceoffed is nothing new I guess.

As Calvert gets steamrolled...:(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad