GDT: Game 54 - Blue Jackets @ Coyotes FSAZ+ 7:00 MST, 7 Feb 2019

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Mics begins the net picked up the audio from Capobianco. He was very, upset. Very anxious and nervous and disappointed. Complaining about his knee. Saying “No, No”. Very bad news. He blew that thing out and he clearly knew it. Listen to that audio. Feel so bad for this kid after hearing that.

I didn't hear most of what was said, except that almost every other word you could hear before FSAZ turned the arena mic down was something you can't say on TV.

Reactions: Jmmack

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
It’s the word you say when you blow your knee out right after breaking into an nhl lineup.

"**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****"

-Kyle Capobianco

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
The hockey gods have spoken today. Basically every other team in that Western playoff race won or gained a point, while we suffer another season ending injury and get outplayed comfortably. I know this team will refuse to quit, but I wouldn't be mad if they closed up shop and eyed up a top 5 pick :laugh:

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad