GDT: Game 54 - Blue Jackets @ Coyotes FSAZ+ 7:00 MST, 7 Feb 2019

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
I'm predicting a gritty win tonight. Garland gets one of the arse, Crouse pots a late one and Keumper puts up his best performance of the year.

3-1. Garland, Keller, Crouse

Bold take: Panarin gets drunk after the game and demands a trade to Arizona because he "loves this bar so much"

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Chychrun probably won’t be back until Saturday per Craig Morgan. KConn is ready to go though.

Dvorak is getting close. May see a conditioning stint in Tucson soon.

Reactions: Name Nameless

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
I am really torn on this game.....if I had to pick, it would a Coyotes win in extra time. That way CBJ add to their current playoff spot, and AZ gets 2 points closer to a spot.

And that is great news about D-VO and Chcyh - and Kuemper. Slowly returning to full health.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
ALLLL right! Hope this game is a fun one to watch. Would like to see some goals for the G's out there (Gally, Garland, even Goligoski)... and of course Bush needs his first haha.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
and of course Bush needs his first haha.

He looked okay for a run of games there but I think he's taken a step back. I'd keep playing Capo as long as he's up here and sit Bush till that's no longer an option.

We probably won't have that roster spot available for long. Chychrun is apparently a game away. Dvorak maybe a couple weeks.

If we can dump a few contracts at the TDL that would help. Weal can get out, he's not getting signed at this rate. Don't think anyone would want him though. Someone might want Panik, but I don't think we're making that call till the last possible moment.

Splitting Galchenyuk and Keller is a good thing, they were d reck at even strength.
Really though I think this mostly comes down to the center problems and moving the wings around isn't really gonna matter much. We're always gonna have as many as 3 lines nearly useless at even strength without better play up the middle.

Reactions: ctwin22

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
He looked okay for a run of games there but I think he's taken a step back. I'd keep playing Capo as long as he's up here and sit Bush till that's no longer an option.

We probably won't have that roster spot available for long. Chychrun is apparently a game away. Dvorak maybe a couple weeks.

If we can dump a few contracts at the TDL that would help. Weal can get out, he's not getting signed at this rate. Don't think anyone would want him though. Someone might want Panik, but I don't think we're making that call till the last possible moment.

Splitting Galchenyuk and Keller is a good thing, they were d reck at even strength.
Really though I think this mostly comes down to the center problems and moving the wings around isn't really gonna matter much. We're always gonna have as many as 3 lines nearly useless at even strength without better play up the middle.

Good point about Capo... forgot about that haha. This should be yet another interesting TDL, not sure what to expect out of the Yotes because of the injuries and seeming lack of great trade ammo that seems palatable to part with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad