GDT: Game 53: Yotes @ Flying Machines - 2/6/18 - 6pm - FSA+

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
KConn moving right to the top of the trade deadline watch on TSN.

Tampa offering a 1st + a couple of great prospects but Chayka stays strong and says no

Way to go John!

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
I hope RT took Tie Domi aside and asked him to talk Max off the ledge when he gets healthy scratched. It is time for that healthy scratch. He just takes stupid penalties, plus he needs some time alone in the press box.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
That whole play started because Schenn throws a hit that puts him out of position. Just no hockey sense.

That and that another player ALSO did the same thing on the same guy so we got two guys sitting there. If Schenn is throwing that hit then someone has to back him up and not go for the same hit. As the defender it's probably on him but the forward didn't help the cause on that one. Both just screwed up (although I do like a good hit).

What would a Byfuglin vs Domi fight look like haha

Reactions: SniperHF

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
COMING UP NEXT

Another two periods to find out if stupid hockey is superior to rubbish goaltending performance.

This is a science experiment and Stupid hockey might win.

Let's go

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Two uncharacteristic bad goals against Hellebucyk. Good for the Coyotes. As I cheer for both teams and the Coyotes are not going to sniff the playoffs I want the Jets to WIN. Happy if the Coyotes can comepte well and keep it close.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Two uncharacteristic bad goals against Hellebucyk. Good for the Coyotes. As I cheer for both teams and the Coyotes are not going to sniff the playoffs I want the Jets to WIN. Happy if the Coyotes can comepte well and keep it close.

If the Jets give up 3 to the Coyotes they should consider it a loss in their head canon regardless of the actual result.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona

The jets will win, worry not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad