GDT: Game 53: Preds @ Flames | 8:00 PM CST | Fox Sports TN

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Hearing that Nystrom is getting credit for the 3rd goal. That's his first hat trick

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
PP seems to be a little stale the last few games. We've gotten a couple goals, but it hasn't been the same type of smooth setup and tee off that it was earlier in the year.

I agree. Teams have been studying film on our PP so they are disrupting what we normally do.

They gave Nystrom the goal so he gets the hat trick.

Unfortunately we start the period on the PK. We looked like a team who played last night at the end of the 2nd. Need to get a 2nd wind and play a good 3rd and win this.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Never, ever, ever go back into your own zone like that on the PK. Gaustad trying to be too pretty.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Mistake by Jones results in Calgary goal. Clune was the cause of an unneeded penalty that started it all.

I still don't understand why he hasn't been scratched at least 1 game with as many rookie mistakes he's made. Had that been anybody else that would result in an automatic 3 game scratch.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Nystrom and Gaustad belong together. Good game for that line tonight, aside from the dumb Gaustad penalty. Some times its the gritty, odd goals that do the trick. Wow.

Our 3rd/4th line type players are carrying us right now. Last night was Spaling ... tonight Nystrom. It's fine short term, but we need Hornqvist, Fisher, Legwand, and Wilson to start hitting the scoresheet again.

PP seems to be a little stale the last few games. We've gotten a couple goals, but it hasn't been the same type of smooth setup and tee off that it was earlier in the year.

The PP does well when they move the puck and don't depend on the blast from the defenders. The passing has been weak on the PP and without good possession and movement, the options become limited.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Suddenly trotz looks like a genius for bringing on nystrom :sarcasm:

Hopefully the team will learn from this and start going to the net like he does.

If nystrom can score 4 goals, literally anyone else on our roster can.

Then again, this is against the flames...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad