GDT: Game 53: Preds @ Flames | 8:00 PM CST | Fox Sports TN

sighthndlady

Sep 29, 2006
Anybody else just a bit worried that 3 of the 4 goals we gave up were PK's with Jones/Bartley as of the D-pair? (I know, the last one the time had expired, but we were still really on the PK). I think we're missing KK. A lot.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Anybody else just a bit worried that 3 of the 4 goals we gave up were PK's with Jones/Bartley as of the D-pair? (I know, the last one the time had expired, but we were still really on the PK). I think we're missing KK. A lot.

I think your right. As time goes on it will become more apparent.

wentz22

Nov 21, 2013

Nope, im more worried about how shakey dubnyk looked and how Goose was directly at fault for 2 of the goals.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Not the first time this team has had a 2 goal lead multiple times in the same game on the road to blow it. You're up 2 on the road, you have to close it out. No excuses.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD

Jones was awful on the PK last night. I'm not sure how much Klein changes that. Besides, two games is not enough to fairly determine that.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Pretty sure Klein doesn't cover a bad pass right to a Flames player that close to the net. Honestly I don't put the blame totally on him either when it could have been completely avoided if a wide open player had of just dumped the puck down to the other end instead of playing it deeper into his own zone.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
So what is the club record for goals in a game by one player?

In case it hasn't been mentioned (it probably has, I haven't looked through all four-five pages of the thread), this was the 22nd Hat Trick in franchise history.

It was also the first time ANY Pred ever scored four goals in one game.

Sadly, it is not the first time the Preds have had a hattie in a game and lost. (Ask Scott "The Hockey Player Not the Idiot Governor" Walker about that one.)

cleangene63

Jan 25, 2006
Beautiful Bellevue
In case it hasn't been mentioned (it probably has, I haven't looked through all four-five pages of the thread), this was the 22nd Hat Trick in franchise history.

It was also the first time ANY Pred ever scored four goals in one game.

Sadly, it is not the first time the Preds have had a hattie in a game and lost. (Ask Scott "The Hockey Player Not the Idiot Governor" Walker about that one.)

Can anyone tell me what Pred has the most; Sully or Arny, maybe?

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
Jones was awful on the PK last night. I'm not sure how much Klein changes that. Besides, two games is not enough to fairly determine that.

Turning point of the game (imo) was when Jones turned it over right in front of Dubnyk for their 2nd goal.
I realize he has a high ceiling, but he has a ways to go before being considered a top line dman.
Part of me would rather see Ellis paired with MDZ for the time being.........

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad