GDT: Game 53: Kings vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZ

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
I dont buy the notion the Coyotes are not skilled enough to compete with the top teams. I do believe they play in a very loosely and poorly defined structure, both on defense and offense. I mean, by all appearances, this is true. This is the coaches fault. I suspect the players are demoralized by this poor structure/coaching. The owner should clear out RT and his staff now.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Such a Coyotes end to the season. Three games ago they’re like “We’re just gonna have to win out the rest of our games and this group believes in itself. This is the group that can do it.” They promptly go 1-1-1 and quietly disappear into nothingness without a peep. LOL.

A fitting end to the bro hockey era.

We all thought them starting winless in 20 was a fluke...

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Garland is awesome. Love this player. The way this dog shit team of complete p***yes allows him to be abused is absolutely disgraceful. I hate most of the players on this team. There are MAYBE four guys I’d bother keeping.

Chychrun
Garland
Dvo
Bunting
For me. Maybe Hill instead of Bunting.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I want to go into next season looking like this. You can fill in the X's with whomever you like from free agency or trades from missing players. Maybe we make trades for prospects, maybe they are for different youngish guys. I'm also trying to be realistic as far as who can be moved.

X-Dvo-Garland
Bunting-X-Kessel
Crouse-Hayton-Jenik
X-Larsson-X

Chychrun-X
X-Bush
X-X

That's a whole lot of spots to replace. I'm worried about Jenik hanging in the AHL for too long, mostly because of the fighting. I think getting him in the big league with a coach who will let him play his game would be good for him. I feel somewhat similar about Hayton. I don't think we will be able to dump Kessel and OEL so I'd rather dump OEL. Fill in the X's with good NHL players and see if that group works with a new coach. Fill them in with mediocre vets and see what we can get in the next two drafts. Both are fine with me but I want big changes.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'll watch tonight. Might be my last few games as a Coyotes fan. If they re-sign Tocchet, I'm going to be a Seattle fan.
That's what I said awhile back also, but you and I know it's not true.:)

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'm with him. It's never been easier to be a remote fan. At the end of the day, it's entertainment. Vote for what you like with your wallet and attention.

I already sat through the FOG era. I'm not doing that again. They can either demonstrate competence as an organization for once or I'm out.
Don't let the door hit you and the way out.:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad