GDT: Game 53: Kings vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZ

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
The only good thing about the Cubs was that we got WGN so I could watch the Brewers after we moved to Arizona. I'm not huge into baseball, but still they were my team from my youngest age.
I wasn't a Cubs fan either but I enjoyed drunk Harry Carey butchering names and laughing at people in the crowd. He'd make the cancel culture crew spontaneously combust these days.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I won’t be alone. The three biggest hockey fans that are people I know if real life have made the same threat. None of them know each other. Only one is on HF.

Call it pathetic if you want. I’ve watched 9/10 games since 1996 and that includes this crap season. I'm not afraid of being fair weather at this point. Haha. I’ve never even seen the f***en sun. It’s been a quarter of a century.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I could never change teams. I was a Steeler and Pirate fan growing up because we didn't have teams when I was a little kid. I switched to the Dbacks after getting season tickets their first season and the Pirates ownership being dreadful. I could never start liking the Cardinals. Maybe if they changed the name and weren't so embarrassing. Always felt like someone else's team. I liked the Wranglers more than them. But the Coyotes were my team from the start. Didn't start to really follow hockey die-hard until they came. Got season tickets when they moved across the street in Glendale. Those were some of my best memories as a sports fan, even those Detroit playoff games I barely remember because of all the alcohol they made me drink! I won't spend money on them, like go to the games when they are terrible anymore. They have to put together a winning tradition before I'll do that again. I won't buy those god awful Powder Puff Suns sweaters even if they win the cup. I also won't stop rooting for them to turn into a winner. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Plus, we have a few years of hope waiting for Matthews to become a FA and save us!
You like more than one team? I could never do that. I hate all other teams. I hate all other leagues. I win. :)

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
You like more than one team? I could never do that. I hate all other teams. I hate all other leagues. I win. :)
Not in one sport. I don't watch MLB or NBA anymore either. Just a Steelers and Coyotes fan now. I still love NFL football. I watched the first two days of the draft this week and would have watched the third day if it wasn't on Saturday during the day while I was working.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'm skeptical that engineers will be able to develop a self driving car that can handle every unexpected scenario, but a NHL Player robot to do intermission interviews would be a piece of cake.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad