GDT: Game 53: Canucks @ Coyotes - 7:30PM - Mediocrity Bowl 2016

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Perfect tank game. Lots of try, didn't get blown out, but still fueled the tank.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I'm glad I tuned into the 3rd period after class, myself.

... not

giphy.gif

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Ryan Miller always has our number. We got beat by a goalie playing a great game and an own goal that no one could've prevented.

That Hanzal goal was a thing of beauty though.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
He should be bought out on principle. You can't be that bad at your job and keep it. Just cut him free. Put whatever average starter you want back there. They can't be worse. They will be cheaper.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Ryan Miller always has our number. We got beat by a goalie playing a great game and an own goal that no one could've prevented.

That Hanzal goal was a thing of beauty though.

Agreed, we played well enough to win, Miller was awesome though, why we lost. We need to take less penalties but other then that we played well. I still see why they had Bods on the point for the PP, sucks without him, but at least no shorties.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Currently sit at 7 in the reverse standings and with 29 games left.

Too early for this?

http://nhllotterysimulator.com/

Ran it 50x. Coyotes 'placed' 13 times, with 4 Matthews wins. Not bad. The Jets, Flames, and Leafs all placed less despite better odds. Avs won 1st 5x despite having worse odds. Drawing for the top 3 picks just makes it a lot more interesting.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Boom. Stop the play until you lose. The fans will be asleep and won't notice. Sneaky smart. They should be the Phoenix Foxes.

It worked on me, I fell asleep after the second Vancouver goal though, so way earlier. Looks like I didn't miss much.

Feb 12, 2003
It's cheaper than paying him the full amount. Just make sure his replacements are cheap.

I think it's reasonable to go into next season with Smith and Domingue as a 1a 1b scenario. It's not like they are going to save significant enough money to add other pieces to the team with a buyout. This will give Smith a chance to redeem his value so we might be able to trade him (see Phaneuf) and to get an extended look of whether Domingue can be consistent enough to replace him full time.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Ran it 50x. Coyotes 'placed' 13 times, with 4 Matthews wins. Not bad. The Jets, Flames, and Leafs all placed less despite better odds. Avs won 1st 5x despite having worse odds. Drawing for the top 3 picks just makes it a lot more interesting.

How many times did the Oilers get the first pick...answer should be "all of them"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad