GDT: Game 53: Canucks @ Coyotes - 7:30PM - Mediocrity Bowl 2016

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I think it's reasonable to go into next season with Smith and Domingue as a 1a 1b scenario. It's not like they are going to save significant enough money to add other pieces to the team with a buyout. This will give Smith a chance to redeem his value so we might be able to trade him (see Phaneuf) and to get an extended look of whether Domingue can be consistent enough to replace him full time.

I like your thinking. Smith's numbers are not that bad. Sure, at times he should play better, but we all know he is not the reason this team hasn't made the playoffs lately.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Ryan Miller always has our number. We got beat by a goalie playing a great game and an own goal that no one could've prevented.

That Hanzal goal was a thing of beauty though.

I thought it was a entertaining game, and the Coyotes deserved better, but it happens. I thought Domi and Duclair had their best game in awhile.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I think it's reasonable to go into next season with Smith and Domingue as a 1a 1b scenario. It's not like they are going to save significant enough money to add other pieces to the team with a buyout. This will give Smith a chance to redeem his value so we might be able to trade him (see Phaneuf) and to get an extended look of whether Domingue can be consistent enough to replace him full time.

Agreed, I think that is the plan and makes sense.

ALA YotesPhan

Jul 2, 2002
Nothern Alabama
Visit site
Currently sit at 7 in the reverse standings and with 29 games left.

Too early for this?

http://nhllotterysimulator.com/

Woo Hoo 1st time
Winners

First
Arizona Coyotes

Second
Columbus Blue Jackets

Third
Edmonton Oilers

Draft Order
1 Arizona Coyotes
2 Columbus Blue Jackets
3 Edmonton Oilers
4 Buffalo Sabres
5 Toronto Maple Leafs
6 Winnipeg Jets
7 Calgary Flames
8 Ottawa Senators
9 Colorado Avalanche
10 Vancouver Canucks
11 Montreal Canadiens
12 Carolina Hurricanes
13 Philadelphia Flyers
14 New Jersey Devils
Odds
Standings
You have run the simulator 1 time.

Team1st2nd3rdTop 3
Arizona Coyotes1001
Columbus Blue Jackets0101
Edmonton Oilers0011
made by rob zaenglein

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I noticed Tikhonov was out last night, and we ran 7 D (2-4-5-23-26-34-44). I knew Gordon was out, but Tikh too?

I saw Boedker out there with Chip and Gaudet early on, and thought maybe they were in the middle of a line change, but then saw it again later.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Wish I could say the same for KConn. I wouldn't mind seeing Tinordi again, but so far, I put Dalbeck ahead of the the other two.

I agree, Dahlback has been better then Kconn or Tinordi. These were just depth moves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad