GDT: Game 53: Bruins @ Oilers - 8 PM - Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Like a guy I used to work with....Nothing going on, everything running smooth just humming away....he was miserable as f*** and nobody wanted to be around him. If a server crashed and we had sites down everywhere, he would be there whistling dixie and be all happy.

LOL. Never had the "pleasure" to actually work on them to be honest. Now AS400....ugh....I still have nightmares of that interface. Should add....just the interface though. The overall system was damn near bullet-proof.

Fortunately I have moved away from the infrastructure side of things into the application side of things. Life is better ;)
I kinda relate to your coworker lol

At work I wanna be thrown into the fire, keeps me engaged and makes my time there feel valuable. I hate jobs where people do f*** all, I feel like I’m robbing my employer if I’m not busy and I get anxious over it lol

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
He’ll probably just be behind the Bruins bench instead of between the benches
Behind that booster juice ad glory hole?
“This made my son!!!”

I kinda relate to your coworker lol

At work I wanna be thrown into the fire, keeps me engaged and makes my time there feel valuable. I hate jobs where people do f*** all, I feel like I’m robbing my employer if I’m not busy and I get anxious over it lol
Are you a project manager/coordinator? Every day is a panic no matter how well I plan or estimate!!!

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Behind that booster juice ad glory hole?
“This made my son!!!”

Are you a project manager/coordinator? Every day is a panic no matter how well I plan or estimate!!!
Nope I’m more lowly than that lol

It’s good though, I’d be more like a Hitchcock rather than a Woodcroft in that position lol

Surprise surprise, Mark Stone is on the injury list again
He’ll be out there first shift in the playoffs with Eichel.

Hopefully it backfires and they somehow miss the playoffs

Reactions: Duke74

Victor000

Dec 23, 2022
This is why puck drop should be no later than 8:04. Do all the anthems and crap before 8:00. Nobody cares about watching them on a TV broadcast. So dumb.
I'm okay with playing the anthem at international events, but I don't see the need at other hockey games. I would not feel any less patriotic if they stopped doing it.

Reactions: Gunnersaurus Rex

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Nope I’m more lowly than that lol

It’s good though, I’d be more like a Hitchcock rather than a Woodcroft in that position lol

He’ll be out there first shift in the playoffs with Eichel.

Hopefully it backfires and they somehow miss the playoffs
Vegas is becoming my most hated team. They r in the top 3 now
Toronto
Vegas
Vancouver
LA
NYR

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
GC Strategies obviously developed the servers HF migrated to.
If this platform cost $100million+ then that’s a similar level of rip off. This thing ain’t worth $25000.

GC strategies is probably now owned by Sophie Gregoire, the development costs of ARRIVECan was her divorce settlement.

We all pay.

Reactions: Ritchie Valens

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
No Calgary?
I actually feel sorry for Calgary . It’s different for me, I don’t live in Alberta. I know like 1 Calgary fan, 2 max in these parts. Oilernation is very well represented in these parts.
I had to listen to Leaf fans my whole life. Very hard on the head. Lots of interbreeding in that fan base.

Reactions: RegDunlop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad