GDT: Game 53: Bruins @ Oilers - 8 PM - Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
get him.gif

BTW....when you insert full image it does some stupid shit on this site. You have to insert as a thumbnail.

Reactions: brentashton

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
These people need to plan better.

Just like my sister who doesn't tell us until like 2 hours before a function if she is gonna she can make it or not.

It's not like you (not you but....people....but not you people cause well.....fine f*** I don't care....YOU PEOPLE! cancel me ;)) weren't aware of the start time that was established months before the game.

100%, it's painful and shouldn't be a "thing," but is what it is.

Took a buddy to a Saturday game a few weeks ago and he says "thanks man, got a reso for 6:45 and I'll take you for dinner first." Like why? Just get it for no later than 5:45 then there is no scramble to leave and get there on time. It's like some people thrive on cutting it close.

snag

Feb 22, 2014

Took a buddy to a Saturday game a few weeks ago and he says "thanks man, got a reso for 6:45 and I'll take you for dinner first." Like why? Just get it for no later than 5:45 then there is no scramble to leave and get there on time. It's like some people thrive on cutting it close.

I have an aunt and uncle....the whole extended family would be there waiting on them and it got coined that they run on WST (W.....Standard Time....their last name starts with W).

snag

Feb 22, 2014

Like a guy I used to work with....Nothing going on, everything running smooth just humming away....he was miserable as f*** and nobody wanted to be around him. If a server crashed and we had sites down everywhere, he would be there whistling dixie and be all happy.

The fact that you know of those two versions intrigues and concerns me all at the same time. :)

LOL. Never had the "pleasure" to actually work on them to be honest. Now AS400....ugh....I still have nightmares of that interface. Should add....just the interface though. The overall system was damn near bullet-proof.

Fortunately I have moved away from the infrastructure side of things into the application side of things. Life is better ;)

Last edited:

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I’m near Saskatoon for work, so with this 9pm start time I doubt I’ll make it through the night.
10pm start for those watching in Boston though.. ouch!

I’ll do my best to make it to the 3rd. Where we usually perform our best now

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I’m near Saskatoon for work, so with this 9pm start time I doubt I’ll make it through the night.
10pm start for those watching in Boston though.. ouch!

I’ll do my best to make it to the 3rd. Where we usually perform our best now
These guys make a nice pizza if you’re in the mood for that. Not like typical pizza fare.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Pastrnak will score his token goal against us...or three.
I'm kinda thinking this too. Skinner in net right?

Pasta has looked pretty good this season. Better than Draisaitl.

First season really that has been the case.

But that might spur Drai in this game to be less dry....

Put Brown on the powerplay for Christ sake! Let the man make a score!
For Boston!

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018

For Boston!
Pasta's been even more impressive if you consider he's doing it without Marchand or Bergeron. He might challenge Drai for best player in the 2014 draft at this point. Leon needs to start stepping up.

Reactions: Ladyfan

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007

For Boston!
Probably will tip a puck into Skinner's net when blocking the shot.

Reactions: Duke74

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Do they realize that people have to get up early for work during the weekdays or do they assume we are all unemployed? :huh:

I wish I was retired so I could say
"Wait...you guys all have jobs?" and rub it in and you could all retort and say "keep quiet you old f***!" ;)

Of course as part of that would be wishing to be 18 and just won the 75mill lotto max lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad